If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

[SS-090] Synchronized Divers



[SYNCHRONIZED DIVERS]

As Thom and Geri stood at the end of the board, diving afficionados around the world watched closely. Two aptly muscled guys in speedos.

The two men had been gold medalists for many olympic games in the field of men's synchronized swimming.

This may be their last attempt for another gold as the two were reported to retire from the sport to focus on their careers.

As they moved, it seemed like there was a mirror in between the two diving boards. They walked to the edge in sync. They dismounted from the boards in perfect timing. Their single sommersault double twist was executed masterfully. Their entry to the water was clean.

Everyone in the crowd knew for sure, that they would bag this last medal for their country.

As they met at the small pool where the athletes usually stay post dive. They hugged each other.




"You were amazing. I can't believe that was my last dive with you," Thom spoke to his partner's ears.

Geri sighed, "I know. I'm really gonna miss you buddy."

They parted.

"Seems like were getting that gold," Geri said, "it means that you will finally propose to the mysterious girl you've been telling me about."

Thom scratched his head, "I guess I would. I guess I would."

"Well, then maybe I should tell you something that I promised to tell myself to you when we win gold today," Geri stated blushing.

Thom's eyebrows met, "hmm. What is that?"

Geri held his partner's hands, "I like you Thom. Not just as a partner. As a friend. I like you as... as in I like you. Romantically and sexually."

Thoms's jaw dropped.

Geri released his hands, "yeah I know. I'm sorry. I know you're straight. I just really wanted to tell you that. So that I won't have any regrets when I part with you... I'm sorry Thom... You can avoid me now if you--"

Geri was stopped when Thom locked lips with him. They kissed earnestly and passionately.

Thom smiled as they parted, "there's no mysterious girl, Geri. The one I was going to propose to, was you. It has always been you. You hot, sexy, amazing you."

Geri smirked, "sorry... I made your proposal too easy than you expected."

"Well, it's alright. It's actually good. So we can like get past the courtship and the pleasantries. And go straight to the dating and the sex." Thom winked.

"Oh... The sex..." Geri cooed.

"Oh, you just don't know how many time's I've imagined you fucking me..."

They kissed once more, in front of the cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment