If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Flukes and Thrills 02



FLUKES AND A THRILL: OF "JOLT"


A week after, it was Sunday once more. 

Normal gym routine begins with a head count, tallying faces, seeing familiar ones, seeing new ones and of course, the creams of the crop. Gym is never complete without the daily dose of eye candy. That day was a normal one; turn out of faces are as expected.

"Breeze through your work out mofo, you gotta' ride this one out." I always psych my way through leg day, and that day was no exception. It was easier this time, since I've developed a certain fascination for deadlifts and leg work recently, with my glutes and hammies firming up as clear fruits of labor. 

Half an hour or so later, I was sweating like crazy, leg day always does this to me. At the back of my mind I do another tally to see who's still there. Right on cue, mestizo guy comes into view. His usual self, quietly finding his first territory for the day at the center of the room. A quick glance as I make a mental note of his presence as with all new comers. 

The center of the room being the set of benches behind my area, I knew he was "there", as i finished up my last rep for the set, I quickly glanced at my reflection to make sure I'm in proper form then lightning had struck me. This time I was sure he was looking right at me. He was looking at me through the mirror. Eye to eye, his glance felt different. Not because it came from him, but because of the way he looked at me. Purposeful. 

I simply avert his gaze, so did he and I lay my steel down then made my way to the fountain for water. On my way, I simply gave him a glance to see - that I was struck once more by the same lightning, this time no mirror, no reflection stood between us. He gave me the same purposeful stare. It was always quick as lightning yet it felt like our contact dragged on for at least 2 to 3 seconds. Whether it did last a lightning's strike or it actually did drag on for a few seconds, none of it mattered because I had my answer. "He was looking at me...."  I thought as I moved to the fountain. 

I simply made my way back to my spot and coursed for another set. Noticing where my "jolt" is now seated, I dared to see if he really was looking. I make a move to the plate racks, grab the heaviest set and did shrugs and side curls right in front of him, give or take a meter and a half worth of void in between us. As he finished his set and I was in the middle of mine, like a lightning rod, I caught his stare once more, being that I wanted to test my theory, I stared back and well "Fuck it, you're staring at him... Fuck you, he's staring back." The same magnitude the same stare and it lasted a while, "8, 9, 10... He's still staring, shit... 15, 16, 17, fuck, ..... still staring." I almost gave off a smirk to express the confirmation to my wonder and as a desperate attempt to break my then iced demeanor. I think I actually did. I finished my set and went to the next phase of leg day. I knew he kept staring as I walked away, and I finally let out a grin after I walk past him, whether he saw my grin or not did not matter, I needed to lose some tension in me. 

The remainder of my workout was in another sector of the gym, where I had less sight of "jolt", but now, every time I caught sight of him I see him give a quick look. "Fuck, get yourself together, you've been at the gym for a long time without flirting with a single soul nor speck of dust, you wanna' start now?" And I try to bury the idea and thought of it all at the farthest "back row" of my mind. 

As I finished my day at the gym, I made my way to the lockers, opened the door. Long and behold, I see "jolt" topless, standing in front of the mirror, taking selfies or checking himself - lean, muscled, defined yet not ripped, his fair complexion almost as if absorbing the light coming from the mirror, he was a vision, he wasn't exactly Greek god like, it wasn't exactly the first time I saw his body, certainly not the first time seeing a topless male specie, but he was a vision. A vision that I then snapped to realize it or he looked at me for a while. 

I dared not to look back at him again, the imprint of it all has made sure I didn't need to anymore. I was silently fixing my things and preparing to leave when a staff came it with a cross cutter, reporting to "jolt", "Ahh, locked out of his own locker" I thought. I took a last glance of the preoccupied topless vision before leaving, this time I knew he wasn't looking and I headed home.

No comments:

Post a Comment