If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 29, 2024

[SS-1379] Special Soy


SPECIAL SOY

Ozze got out of his bedroom. He woke in the middle of the night. He tried to sleep again; however, he was no longer sleepy. So, he decided to perform a quick callesthenics workout.

When he was in his shared apartment unit, he always worked out in his briefs. He wanted to see how his body looked while he was exercising. It made him more motivated.

After his short workout, Ozze went to the refrigerator to get something to drink. He wanted somethkng filling.

While looking for something other than water to drink, he found a clear bottle with white substance. He pulled it out.


He inspected it. It seemed like regular milk.

He knew it was not his. But he and his roommate had an agreement that they can share goods in the fridge as long as they replaced each other's stuff.

He looked at it again. He wondered whether it was full cream milk or non fat. Or soy.

Ozze's roommate is lactose intolerant, so it will most likely be soy.

He opened it and started drinking. It tasted like soy but better. It was a bit salty in parts.


"Oh gosh, Ozze sorry! I forgot to label that!"

Ozze was already halfway the drink when he was called. He stopped and saw his male roommate in a bathrobe. He looked shocked.

"Why?!" Ozze panicked, thinking he drank poison.

"That's soy, but I put my cum in it," said the roommate.

Ozze was shocked, "why would you do that?!"

"I like the taste of my cum, ugh. Don't judge me." Then the roommate got the bottle from him and drank the remaining contents.

Ozze nodded, "well, I don't think cum is poison. It's actually protein rich, so I think that's fine. Just label it next time."

"Did it taste good?" asked the roommate.

Ozze shrugged, "yeah."

The roommate put out his hard dick and started stroking it, "well, I know you're  straight but just let me know if you want to get it from the source."

Ozze rolled his eyes at his gay roommate, "no way."

Soon the roommate was cumming and collecting his semen in his hand, "ugh, yeah. That's good. Will put this in my milk again."

Out of curiosity, Ozze took a fingerful of cum from his roommate's hand and tasted it, "yeah man. You taste good." Then he started licking the whole hand.

--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment