If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 22, 2024

[SS-1375] Apnea Ghost


APNEA GHOST

"I heard you moaning and groaning. Are you alright?" Nadex asked his younger brother who went down to the living area of the house in the middle of the night where he was working on his graveyard work from home job.

The brother scratched his head as he got water from the fridge, "ugh. I'm having sleep apnea again. It's so frustrating."

"You should destress more," Nadex advised as he watched his brother drink the water.

"I'm going to try to sleep again; wish me luck," the brother said exasperatedly as he walked up the stairs.

Nadex finished his work at 5am. After that, he decided to retire to his bedroom. As he was walking along the hallway of the second floor, he could hear his brother moaning.

Worried, he opened the door, which was luckily unlocked. He was surprised to find that there was a human-like form that was on top of his brother and trying to fuck him.


Nadex panicked and shouted, "oh shit"

The figure disappeared. His brother stopped groaning and was now sleeping soundly.

Nadex sighed, "I can't believe that I saw an actual sleep paralysis demon."

Then he walked to his room. He took a quick shower and got onto bed.

As soon as his consciousness was waning, he felt a weight fall on top of him. He opened his eyes.

It was the sleep paralysis demon.


Nadex panicked. But he could not move. He could not speak. He could not breath.

He could feel a hard cock start to enter his ass. 

--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment