If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 26, 2024

[SS-1378] Wimp Training


WIMP TRAINING

Arpoe finally found who he was looking for. The man was in a public park.

He was doing a handstand, with one hand. He was wearing tracksuit pants.

The man was not very big, in terms of body size. But he was a lean, ripped ectomorph.

"There you are, I have been looking everywhere for you," Arpoe called as he was getting close.

Upon seeing him, the man jumped to his feet, "what are you doing here? I am training."

The man then turned his back and started doing pull ups.

"You have been gone for almost 12 hours. Don't tell me you have been training since then," Arpoe said worriedly.

The man finished fifty pull ups, faced Arpoe and started doing pull ups again.


"I lost to our bullies again," he said in between grunts, "I don't want wimps like us be bossed around by these petty boys."

"You barely escaped them," Arpoe sadly muttered, "I don't want to lose you."

The man got back to the ground and walked to him sighing, "I have to train. I have to beat them. I have to protect you. We both can't be wimps forever."

Arpoe pinched his cheek, "that's so sweet, but you don't have to do that anymore. We're leaving for college in less that to months. They won't matter to us."

The man touched his face, "I want to teach them a lesson. I want us wimps to win."

"I don't know if I can forgive myself if I let you fight them and something bad happens to you."

"You are the bigger wimp who took the blows for me since we were kids, let me retun the favor."

Arpoe smiled, "being my boyfriend is enough repayment."

The man blushed and kissed him. Then he brought Arpoe's hand to his abs, "well, this training is also to be more delectable in bed."

Arpoe chuckled, "that's a more acceptable reason."

They kissed again.

The boyfriend asked, "I want a cool down. Will you let me fuck that ass? Here and now?"

Arpoe brought his boyfriend's hand to his ass, "you can do anything you want with it. Anytime. Anywhere."


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment