If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

[SS-1356] Booty Singlet


BOOTY SINGLET

Exer was quietly working out. There were only two of them in that weights area. He was doing deadlifts.

"Wow look at that booty!"

Exer turned around and saw the other gym goer kneeling surrounded by dumbells. He was looking at Exer seductively.

Exer growled, "cut that out man, I'm not gay."

The man shook his head, "sorry, my manners were off. I was just in awe of how nice your booty is."

"Chillax man, I'm not homophobic, but if you pursue me hardly, I'll punch you in the face," Exer said calmly.

"Hey, I've got another singlet. I bet you would look nice on it. You don't have to repay me with anything. I just make these singlets and I want them worn by the right people."

"No thanks. Leave me be," Exer decliend and went back to his workout.

The man did not bug him anymore.


When he got to the locker room, he saw the man removing his singlet.

"You sure you don't want to get it for free?" the man asked.

Exer just shook his head.

The man shrugged and turned around.

Exer was awed at the man's buttocks.


It did look great in the singlet. It actually made him hard.

What surprised him was the cum seeping out of the hole.

"Damn dude, you're nasty," Exer commented.

The man turned and smirked, "if you don't like my singlet, wanna take my ass instead?"

Exer gave in, "damn. Let's do it in the showers. Keep that sexy singlet on."


--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment