If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 15, 2024

[SS1334] General Cleaner


GENERAL CLEANER

Francisco was passionately cleaning the house he was hired for. Actually, the place was not that dirty nor disorganized. It was just that the owner of the place gave him really good tips after he does the general cleaning.

In the middle of his cleaning, the owner and sole resident of the house went to the kitchen where he was scrubbing.

Francisco gasped. Another reason why he liked taking that client because he was a young hot successful professional. He was wearing loose jumpers so Francisco could see the perfect muscles of the owner.


The owner smiled at him, "don't mind me. I'll just be drinking milk."

Francisco smiled and continued cleaning. He was watching the glorious man in his side vision as the man drank his milk.

"Oh shit!" the owner exclaimed when the milk spilled on him.

Francisco giggled, "I can also do your laundry sir. If you want."

"Sure, that'll be great. I'll add 50 percent to my payment," then the owner proceeded to just remove his overalls.

Francisco almost salivated upon seeing the man's almost naked body in briefs.


Then the owner walked back to his room.

After cleaning, Francisco went to the laundry room. While he was separating whites from coloreds, he saw a bunch of briefs.

Francisco could not help himself. He smelled them one by one.

"I knew it."

Francisco froze. He turned and saw the owner standing behind him, naked.

His large dong was directly on his face.

"I'll double the pay if you also clean my pipes," said the owner while slapping Francisco's face with the erection.

Francisco felt the precum smear on his face. "Yes. I'll do it. Even for free."

"Do it then." The owner was smirking.

Francisco started sucking his dick. He really loved the perks he gets from this client.




--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also, this SS features a tier 2 patreon!

No comments:

Post a Comment