If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, January 5, 2024

[SS-1330] Dominance Therapy


DOMINANCE THERAPY

"You look scared," the male therapist said.

The client, a 25 year old male scrawny nerd, jumped on his seat. He was deep in his thoughts in the middle of that tea session with the therapist

"I am having second thoughts about this... about being here..." the nerd replied.

"Thank you very much for being honest. Take some more tea. It will rejuvenate you," the therapist suggested.

The nerd drank more tea. It did give him a more stable disposition.

The therapist undressed by pulling off his robe, "your dominance therapy starts now. You came here to be more confident. I want you to control me. You can do anything you want with me, except the restrictions we talked about.


The nerd swallowed at the sight of the therapist's lean body. He could not move.

"I will instruct you for the last time. And then I will be quiet.  Stop hesitating and dominate me," the therapist said firmly.

Then the therapist turned and showed his ass.


The nerd tentatively slapped the ass.  It felt good. Soon he was smacking the buttocks with fervor. He felt more powerful.

"Fuck you! Fuck you!" he growled as he let loose.

And as promised, the therapist was just docile and allowed him to dominate.

The nerd punched the body. He was not that strong, so the therapist was able to take it.

The nerd got naked. He was so hard. He took the therapist's head and forced it to suck his cock.

The therapist croaked at first but was eventually able to take his harsh face fucking.

Then the nerd started to fuck the ass. He felt so powerful. He imagined all his bullies and him fucking them.

After he came inside the ass, he peed on the therapist.

Then the alarm went off. The therapist spoke. "How did the experience feel?"

The nerd bellowed, "I feel good! Are you OK?"

The therapist chuckled as he fondled his erection, "yeah. I love mu job. See you next week?"

"Yeah!"



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment