If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, January 22, 2024

[SS-1337] Messy Houseguest


MESSY HOUSEGUEST

When the AirBNB host learned about who booked his house for today, he cringed. This was one of his frequent guests.

He was always sure that his house will be a little dirty. Based on his experience with this frequent patron, he always had to do major cleaning after the guest checks out. It was nothing destructive. It was just annoyingly messy.

However, he really could not block the patron, because he tips well.

When the host visited the house, he found that the guest was already there. He was sitting on the newly cleaned living room chair.

The guest was already half naked, wearing nothing but black boxer briefs. But he looked great without clothes. He had white fair skin and a muscled, athletic body. He was also young and handsome.

The guest smiled as he raised his arms to show his thinly-haired armpits, "I'm so glad to spend my staycation here again."


The host scratched his head, "look. You know I love the money that you're bringing here. But can you please be a little less... intense with the mess?"

The guest chuckled, "you know I can't help it. Your guest house has a nice aura to it that makes me naturally careless."

The host sighed and walked to the kitchen, "okay. Look here."

Then the guest walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the stools.

"I brought you mats and cleaning tools. Please use them, please?" the host begged.

The guest just gave a thumbs up.


The host just surrendered and walked out of his rented house.

The next day, near check out time, the host decided to visit the rented house. He could hear moans from the door.

He marched to the living room and saw the guest naked. He was covered with a thick coat of lubricant. There were sextoys around him. One dildo was poked in his ass. He was also hard while he played himself.

He looked like a heavenly, hot slut. The host gets to watch this man whore himself out and play himself like a complete sex addict. That is why he could not complain about the mess.

"Finally, you used the rubber mats. At least my floor won't be too messed up," the host muttered.

"Ohhh goood... I feel so good... Is your house haunted with horny spirits? I can't help but be a whore!" the guest groaned.

The host crossed his arms, "check out time is nearing."

"Please bust your nut on me? I'm a fucking messy slut in need of a cum shower..." the guest pleaded.

The host just wanted this to end. Also, seeing this young, handsome, sexy man whore out made him horny too. He whipped out his cock and jacked off.

"Uhh..." he moaned as his cum squirted onto the lubricant coated body. The guest scooped some of the semen and tasted it.

The guest chuckled, "I'm gonna double my pay for this time. I also made a mess in the bathroom."

The host rolled his eyes. "Ugh. You better."



--------------

If you want advanced access to ten more chapters of the latest tagalog full fiction story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment