If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, November 30, 2022

[SS-1159] Black Spidey


[BLACK SPIDEY]

The scientist went home that evening, happy with how his day turned
out. His empty mansion was waiting for him. He loved living in solitude.

His life mission requires being solitary. He did not one significant others to protect.

He entered his bathroom. The black spiderman was waiting for him.

"Hello, Doctor... How did I do today?" Black Spidey asked as he started to remove his black suit.


"You did well," answered the scientist, who was also removing his clothes. "You acted like a hero saving people from the terrorist that I hypnotized."

"They are believing our show," Black Spidey replied, "you trained me well,"

The scientist smirked. He abducted this man, his high school bully. He gave hypnotic suggestions to be his slave, and also gave powers from the DNA that he extracted from Peter Parker.

The real spider man does not know that the scientist knows his secret. Now, the scientist will exact his revenge on the city that made fun of his intellect. He needs to take their trust through black spidey.

Soon, he will use black spidey to blackmail the city administrators.

Black Spidey was down to his mask and jockstrap. "I still have energy with me, master. I want to serve you."


The scientist laid in the wet tub.

Black Spidey went on top of him and started fucking himself with the scientist's large cock.

Being a intellectual villain, really has its perks.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment