If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 18, 2022

[SS-1154] Worshiping Dreams


[WORSHIPPING DREAMS]

"Yeah, just touch it bro..."

Your hands trembled as you slid your palms on your roommate's pectorals. You have been dreaming of touching his body for so long.

His skin is hot, his muscles hard. You spread oil on his muscle.


"Ohhh... I know that you have been looking at me whenever I take my shirt off and workout," your roommate tells you.

"Ohhh my god you're so sexy," you tell him.

"You want to see me workout?" he asks you.

You nod.

He takes his dumbbells and start doing his reps. You continue touching his body.

After the short workout, he drops the dumbbells. He poses and you continue touching him.


"You want to fuck my chest?"

He lays on the bed. You lay on top of him and you start sliding your erection in between the mounds of his chest.

"Yeaaah. Let my pecs squeeze your fucking cock," he moans.

It is too much for you. You groan and orgasm.

Then everything turns black.

"HEY BUDDY ARE YOU OKAY?!"

You open your eyes and find yourself sleeping on the couch. You get up and see your roommate, clothed in pajamas.

"I was dreaming..." you mumble.

He grins, "yeah. Looks like you got a good girl in your dreams."

"Yeah..." you lie to your roommate whom you have a heavy crush on. "Shiiit! I came. It's so embarassing." You notice cum oozing out of the fabric of your briefs.

He smirks, "yeah. You naughty boy. You woke me up. Anyway, I'll make us coffee. You want one?"

You nod as you clean yourself.

As he walks away, you notice white liquid in his fingers.

You wonder.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment