If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, November 4, 2022

[SS-1148] Suite Perks


[SUITE PERKS]

The very rich customer was very excited to enter the suite that he booked in the very first six star gay hotel in the world. He had his own assistant who looked dashingly handsome.

The uniform of the assistant was red briefs and a coat. He also had a lean body covered in fair and smooth skin.

The assistant was showing him every part of the suite. He was loving every luxurious furniture and design inside. But he also could not keep his eyes off his personal assistant.


"And as for me, I'm going to be staying with you the whole time. I will be at your service and will do anything to service your needs," the assistant said firmly.

"Thank you. As you know I am a rich and popular man in my country. I have two wives and this is the only time I can be freely gay," said the customer, "I hope that the administration can keep its promise of solid confidentiality."

The assistant nodded, "yes. This is of utmost importance for us."

"Thank you."

"How can I help you further?"

The customer smirked, "I need a release. You have been giving me blue balls since you were assigned to me."

The assistant chuckled, "I'll take that as a compliment." Then he removed his coat.


"How do you want me?"

The customer whispered his desires to his assistant.

Soon, the customer was on the top of the bed while an oiled up, naked assistant was moaning uncontrollably while riding his cock.

It was gonna be a fun vacation.



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to 10 more chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment