If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 23, 2022

[SS-1130] Stretchy Pants


[STRETCHY PANTS]

After waking up and washing your face, you decide to come out to the terrace of your house in your red boxers in order to meditate under the morning sunlight.

However, upon opening your door, you find that there is already someone occupying the outdoor space on the second floor.

Your slightly younger cousin is already there, doing his stretches on top of a yoga mat.


"Damn... He's making this hard for me," you mutter to yourself.

You and your kids were close when you were kids. After college, he requested if he can stay with you for a month or until he is able to find a job.

He does not know that throughout those times you have been apart, you have realized that you are gay. But you have not told anyone in the family because they are very conservative.

But here is your cousin, in front of you, now sticking his muscled ass up into the air, looking like a delectable grown man. It is getting hard to curb your manly desires, that has now also turned incestuous. It has been two weeks, but he has been nothing but a hot, wet dream. Sometimes, he would even walk shirtless around the home.


The cousin sees you, "hi there!"

"Good morning! Nice form," you greet him.

"Thanks, I'm going to try auditioning as a yoga instructor," he informs you, "OH SHIT!"

His compression shorts rips and exposes his naked bum.

"Fuck," you stare at the muscled ass and quickly cover your boner with your hands.

He chuckles, "hah. I think I need to buy new pants. And also, I need to get fucked. My ass is obviously screaming for attention."

You gasp, "you're gay?"

"Yeah! Is that okay? Will that be a problem?" he asked worried.

You laugh, "I'm gay too man!"

"Oh hahaha you don't look it!" he tells you.

"You too. So uhm. So do you mind if I fuck your ass?" you volunteered.

He giggles, "yeah! I told you! I need it!" Then he spread his legs even further.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to complete chapters of SBTA and the early chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment