If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

[SS-1126] Pretend Lifeguard


[PRETEND LIFEGUARD]

Mios enjoyed the attention while he was at the beach. He decided to go to this vacation alone two weeks after he broke up with his girlfriend after cheating on him.

He marveled at his own body which he honed six days a week in the gym. He told himself, "how could she replace me with a fucking rich nerd when I give her the best bod and the best sex in my life."

He purposely wore skimpy triangle red trunks so that he could show off his proportioned body. He could see that he was oggled up by the women who passed by him.

In the middle of that morning, while he was wandering the beach, he saw the lifeguard tower. It was empty. He thought about how cool it would be like if he sat there, even for a while. So, he climbed up the tower.


Then he sat on top for a few minutes.

He looked around and saw people were looking in awe of him. He was also looking at the beach, spoting if someone was drowning. He may just be a pretend lifeguard, but if there was danger, he was ready to respond.


He noticed that there was a tall, burly man who was staring at him from afar. The man was also handsome, was mature and also muscular. Mios did not mind the man.

Soon, the true lifeguard came and he respectfully went down and apologized for staying. The lifeguard did not mind.

Mios needed to go the wash room after. However, when he got inside, a huge body captured and started man handling him.

He tried to struggle but the man was too strong. He was pushes into a cubicle. Soon, his trunks were down and his ass was being penetrated by a hard cock.

At first, Mios growled in pain, as it was the first time he ever did it with a man. But eventually, he was starting to like the fucking.

The man whispered to him, "yeah. Such a slut."

Mios turned his head and saw it was the man who was watching him earlier, "man you're raping me but it feels so good..."

Soon, both of them came.

Mios kissed the man. He thought that sexing with a man would be something he could explore since he is single again and he liked this encounter.

"Damn, the pic you sent me didn't do you justice, you're so much hotter in person," the man told him.

"What picture?" Mios asked, confused.

The man's forehead crumpled, "weren't you my sex chatmate who said I'd meet you at the lifeguard tower?"

"Oh I'm not the lifeguard. I was just hanging out there. Were you supposed to meet the lifeguard?"

The man laughed, "well yeah. Haha. Wow, but that was a welcome mistake."

Mios held the man's cock, "forget the real lifeguard. I want you to teach me everything I need to know about gay sex!"



--------------

If you want to have advanced access to complete chapters of SBTA and the early chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment