If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 2, 2022

[SS-1121] Rooftop Rendezvous


[ROOFTOP RENDEZVOUS]

Every March of the year Graw visits the country side, particularly the pink, abandoned rooftop. He would say goodbye to his wife and kids and go to this vacation alone.

It was a ten hour ride, and two hour hike from the city.

When he arrived at the top of the rooftop, he found another man who was already there waiting.

He smiled at Graw, "wow. Hi."

"Hi. Have you been waiting long?" Graw asked.

The man shook his head, "I just got here twenty minutes ago."

Graw embraced the man and kissed him. The familiar feeling of hope and elation returned to him.

"We should be bathing in the sun," the man said and removed his clothes. Graw did the same.

The stood and faced the sun, standing side by side.

"So how was life in the past year for you?" asked Graw.

"Just the same. We just had our second daughter," the man informed.

"Congratulations!"

The man looked empathically at him, "and you? How's life?"

Graw smiled, "I've been better eversince you saved me from jumping off this rooftop. There are hard days, but meeting you once a year, is like a yearly healing for me."

"Glad to hear that. I'm looking forward to our yearly meetups too."

"Thank you for saving me. Also, I am longing for your cock now. This is the only time of the year I can be with a guy... Be with you..."

They smiled at each other then kissed.


They made love on the rooftop under the sun. 

Graw was happy to finally have his ass fucked for the year.



--------------

 If you want to have complete SBTA seriesahead of regular blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also, this squirtershorts features the name/alias of a tier 2 patron!

No comments:

Post a Comment