If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 19, 2022

[SS-1128] Flex Free


[FLEX FREE]

River was watering his plants in his front yard when the eldest son of the family that lived next door got out of their door.

Vanji was shocked to see that the previously skinny kid that played in their neighborhood was now a young man with a ripped physique. He was not gay but he could not get his eyes of the hunk.

The neighbor was just flexing and showing off his muscles that were highlighted by morning sun rays.


Vanji accidentally wet his shorts because of his misattention, "Oh shit."

The neighbor turned to him, "hey, why are you looking at me Mr. River?"

River blushed, "nothing."

The neighbor walked to him.

"Does your wife know you like staring at my hot body?"


River shook his head, "I don't know what you're talking about."

The neighbor chuckled, "oh. I've clients like you. Married and confused why they're amazed at the perfect male body."

River's eyes widened, "what?!"

The neighbor held his hand, "you know what, I usually flex for men for a fee but for you. I'm gonna do it for free."

Then the neighbor got the hose and wet himself. He looked sexier. He started making flexing.

River just stared at him. He was getting hard looking at how the perfect muscles flexed.

River was too tempted. He touched the hard abs.

Then his neighbor flinched, "oh shit. You made me cum."

River looked at his shorts and saw it had cum dripping in front. "Oh shit."

The neighbor chuckled, "sorry. I'm sensitive. Look if you're free tonight, we can mess around. I've got a huge crush on you Mr. River. Come to the house later this evening. I will be alone." Then he winked and walked away.

River swallowed. He might just be at his neighbor's house tonight.




--------------

If you want to have advanced access to complete chapters of SBTA and the early chapters of the new story ahead of blog readers and get other perks such as weekly teasers and a feature in one #squirtershorts within the month, please subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. If you want to support me and my craft, please subscribe! Also, this post features the name of a tier 2 patron!

1 comment: