If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

[SS-912] Bothered Cleaning


[BOTHERED CLEANING]

You enter the empty storage room to check on the junior janitor who was assigned to clean it. 

"What the hell?!" is your surprised reaction when you find that the junior cleaning the room is wearing nothing but white see through square briefs.


"Ooopppsss... Sorry," the junior coos in a sing-song voice.

"Are you trying to get me in trouble? What if somebody else comes in and sees you like that?!" you reprimand him, "I just got promoted to assistant manager for materials management!"

He carries his mop and pail and bares his erect bulge and muscular body. "I know you're the only one in this floor. And besides, you know I like working clothes-less."

You look around and find that the store room is empty and clean. He did a good job. "Seems like you're done here. Take a bath and go on to your next thing."

"Okay," then he pulls down the briefs, "ooppsss... My undies fell." Then he covered his groin with the pail.


"You are a fucking slutty nymphomaniac," you grumble, but you are already bothered with the junior's not-so-subtle seduction.

He bites his lip, "well, maybe you can do something about that, so I can continue with my next task."

You sigh and undress. You bend him over and fuck his ass.

"Ooohhh siiirrr... Sirrrrr you fuck me so goodddd..." he whimpers.

It does not take long until you cum inside his tight hole. Upon ejecting your dick, some semen falls of the floor. You point to it, "clean that before you head up."

He takes cum from his ass and slurps it in his mouth, "yes sir."

You dress up and leave the storeroom.

You continue your inspection. You reach the highest floor of the building. You knock on the CEO's door.

When you enter, you find the old CEO of the company seriously talking to the junior janitor-- except this time he is donning suit and tie and no longer playing the role of the slutty janitor. He is now his real self, the son and heir to the company.

"Do you need any form of janitorial services in your office now?" you ask them.

The CEO turns to you, "no. Everything is well here. I just left for fiver hours and everything is order. It's actually pretty clean!"

"Yeah, the junior janitor did a good job," the son replies and then winks. 



--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment