If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 5, 2021

[SS-902] Size Pride


[SIZE PRIDE]

It all started as a competition between two workers in different departments in the office.

During one drunken Friday evening, a small group of employees started boasting about their sexual prowess.

"So, guys. Keep your ladies away from me. Because I can easily take them from you! Haha my dick's the boss!" the bookkeeper from the accounting department bellowed proudly.

The bookkeeper was known to be a playboy and a ladies' man. He did have the face and the body for it.

An employee from sales, who was irritated by the bookeeper's ego snapped, "yeah. I bet that dick's small though. It really looks like you're over compensating!"

"What the hell?!" the bookkeeper remarked.

Maybe, it was the alcohol, but the two of them started wrestling each other on the floor. Everything that happened next was a blur.

The next thing the bookkeeper saw was the sun entering the window. He opened his eyes. His head hurt, because he was a bit hungover.

He found himself on the bed, inside a hotel room, "how did I get here?!"

"I brought you here."

By the window, he saw the salesman in white briefs. He had a decent package in front of him.


"You passed out in the middle of the brawl. I think I triggered you last night," the salesman continued.

"I was unconscious the whole night?!" the bookkeeper panicked.

"No. Uhm... I don't know if you remember, but you kind of raped me last night..." the salesman said shyly, "you were so pushy and strong. I was too weak from the alcohol, and from the carrying of your body."

The bookkeeper was shocked. He did recall dreaming about fucking a tight pussy. Maybe it was the salesman's ass.

"Man I'm sorry, I'm not really like that, it was just the alcohol," the bookkeeper apologized.

"It's okay," then the salesman stared at his crotch, "man. You do have a sizeable cock. Can't believe that divirginized my ass."

The bookkeeper blushed. He did notice that his cock was straining in his briefs. Then he smirked, "well, it's too bad that my first time with a man was a drunken adventure."

He took a coffee that was beside him and started sipping it while he smized at the man.

The salesman looked wooed by his flirting.

"Well you're sober now..." then the salesman turned and pulled down his briefs.


"Oh shit,' the bookkeeper reacted.

"You can fuck me again. This time consciously.

No comments:

Post a Comment