If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, April 9, 2021

[SS-904] Homework Break


[HOMEWORK BREAK]

After taking a bath and wearing his white briefs, Havi makes coffee and brings it with him to the bedroom.

There, he finds a skinny man in a white shirt reading a book. 

Havi walks to him and inquires, "you're still not done with your homework?"

"Yeah... Gahd this is so hard," he answers, "how do you do it? Study in college, get into the gym and be ripped like that and still get great grades."

Havi chuckles, "it's just time management. I've been doing this for three years. You're still a freshman and you're adjusting. You'll get a hang of this, babe."

Then he kisses his boyfriend.

"I'm so glad to have you with me," his boyfriend says, "college feels so much better with you around. I just can't imagine how a hot jock like you will go for a skinny and non-intelligent geek like me."

"Nah. I like you for who you are. How many times will I tell you that?" Havi reassures him, "go on. Just get with your homework. I'll wait for you."

And he does.

Havi gets a can of sweets and sweetly feeds his boyfriend while studying.


His boyfriend then starts working on the laptop.

After ten minutes, his boyfriend gives him the laptop, "can you proofread and check the format for me?"

Havi obliges. He takes the laptop and starts reading. 


"Wow. You're getting good with your essay. I'm changing nothing."

His boyfriend takes away the laptop and whispers, "what do you want?"

"I want a massage," Havi answers.

His boyfriend gets a massage gun and starts massaging his tense areas.


After a few minutes, Havi speaks, "that feels good. But I need an anal massage as well."

His boyfriend smirks and brings the massage gun to his ass.

Havi laughs, "no not with that gun!"

His boyfriend chuckles and gets both of them naked. Havi assumes a doggie position.

Havi feels a long hard wet muscle enter his ass. "Ohhhhh that feels gooooood."

His boyfriend starts thrusting faster and then bites his ear and then whispers, "happy monthsary my love..."

No comments:

Post a Comment