If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

[SS-906] Brother Photobomber


[BROTHER PHOTOBOMBER]

Five in the morning. Right on schedule as he announced on his stories.

Effser went live on instagram. He was inside his bedroom. 

He was wearing nothing but blue briefs. His muscular body was on display.

Very quickly, his viewership went up. There were a lot of girls and gays who were eager to watch his sexy body as he posed.

And Effser delivered. He flexed correctly and sexily. He was really presenting himself well to his lustful audience. And they were very keen to give him the comments.

"Ohhhh yeah! So sexy!"

"Sexy boy nice body!"

"Nice bulges. Especially in the briefs."

"I hope to meet you someday!"

"We want to see your sexy back and ass!"

Effser complied. He turned around and started doing back poses. He really made his butt push out.


"Sexy ass!"

"I wanna touch your ass!"

"So so sexy!" 

"Who is that guy in the background?"

Indeed, there was a guy wearing a baggy jacket seemingly working on a desk behind effser.


"Oh don't mind that photobomber," Effser declared, "he's my nerdy younger brother who's too obsessed with his studies."

"Shut up Effser!" the man growled.

"Anyways, I'm leaving soon," Effser anounced, "please check out my amazon wish list! If I get them this week, I'll do a show again next week."

Effser continued posing for five minutes more, then ended the live stream.

Curiously, Effser's IG account went live once more at 5:30AM.

On the screen, his bent body can be seen. He is completely naked, his cock hard and leaking precum.

Behind him is the brother, still wearing the jacket, fucking Effser in the ass.

"Who's the idiot now huh?" asked the brother.

"I am!" Effser answered in a whimper.

"You're just an ass I fuck. I don't care how many fans you have that look up to you. Your ass is mine," the brother growled.

"Yes... Yes siiiiirrr fuck meeee..."

"Oh shit? Is your IG live open?!"

Effser's eyes widen, "OH SHOOT! I MIGHT HAVE ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED IT!"

The brother laughed triumphantly, "now your fans can see the whore that you really are!"


--

If you want to further support me and my craft, subscribe to patreon.com/jockwonderlust. Patrons enjoy perks such as access to eight (8) extra chapters of the current story (ANTB), teasers and features in squirtershorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment