If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

[SS-567] Brother's Yacht


[BROTHER'S YACHT] 

It feels really surreal being in that luxury boat. You come from a poor family in the province. So, when your youngest brother said that he invites you to his yatch after being gone for more than a decade, you laughed. But when you arrived at the pier and saw him standing and waving at you on that small ship, you knew he was on to something.

As the both of you sailed, you walk around and look at the amenities of the expensive boat. Then you find your young sibling on top of the platform in his designer briefs.

"How, the hell did you afford this?" you ask.

He shrugs, "you remember how I always wanted to design men's clothes and the rest of the family didn't approve? I make millions making clothes, underwear and swimwear for men."

Then he shows you pictures of him modeling his briefs through his cellphone.



"Wow. Imagine that," you say in awe, "I'm proud of you."

He smiles, "I know that you're the only one in our conservative family who really sides with me."

"Yeah... If they see you wearing skimpy things like that, you're gonna get a beating," you tease.

You then share a snack and then you request for some time to nap. You do so in the stylish bedroom inside the boat.

Two hours after, you wake up and find him soaking the sun up. He wears a new design of briefs.



 "Hey," he greets you.

"You look really buff now," you compliment.

He smiles, "I take after you, Brother."

"Mine's less ripped than yours," you respond. "I bet you can win fitness competitions."

"Oh yeah. I do aesthetic bodybuilding now." Then he scrambles to get a picture. It is an image of him in skimpy trunks posing onstage.

"Wow. You really have changed a lot. You're more handsome, fit... Richer," you mutter.

"How are you?" he asks.

"I'm still poor. Got laid off my work in the company," you explain, "my wife and kids left me. So, I'm in a really bad place."

"I know," he murmurs grinning.

You turn to him, confused.

"I have always been watching you from afar. I know it broke your heart to see me go," he narrates, "it's unfortunate we had to be brothers in that very narrow minded town."

You smile sweetly, "you know how much I love you. Dearly. Even deeper than a brother. You could have told me, and I could have run away with you."

He touches your chest, "well you're here now. You've got nothing to lose. Be with me older brother. And let's be husbands in a new world."

You swallow, "I don't know if I still--"

He plants a deep kiss in your lips. Your tongue moves and you swirl it with his. You feel the great feeling, the memory of the sinful secret past you had together when both of you were young.

He takes off your clothes. And he peels of his briefs. You take his cock and suck it. It has been years but you still know what makes him moan. You finger his hole and you feel more precum rushing into your throat.

"Fuck me..." he exclaims.

You lay him on that boat and claim him under the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment