If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 8, 2019

[SS-565] Stepdad Discovers


[STEPDAD DISCOVERS]

One morning, Denz decided to post a new picture on his popular tumblr account. He had hundreds of thousands of followers. 

He had a ripped body and he was always ready to display it. He loved showing himself off in skimpy sponsored underwears while he posed seductively.

"I'm working out my biceps so you can have strong arms to cling to," he commented together with the post. It was an image of him in gray designer briefs. He was doing bicep curls. Only his lips can be seen. He had to hide his face to protect his identity.

After posting, he washed his body and prepared for work. When he went down, he saw his step father fixing breakfast at the table.

Denz groaned. He hated his mother's second husband. His stepfather was a hypermasculine prick, and a successful business owner who always belittled him for being a real estate agent.

"Good morning, dig in," his stepfather invited.

"I'll have breakfast in the drive thru," Denz dismissed.

"Make sure you don't skip your breakfast," the older man advised, "you need that, cause I heard you working out on your dumbells this morning."

Denz rolled his eyeballs, "you may be a muscular guy too, but I can handle my fitness regimen. Thank you." Then he stormed out.

The next day, Denz posted a pic of himself wearing nothing. A pack of briefs was covering his crotch, "these briefs aren't cheap but they hug you nice and last long. Send me a PM so I can send you discounted rates."


After his post, he prepared for work. When he went down, his stepdad was there again.

"Hey, you have too many underwears lying around already. Can you clean them up and stop buying new ones," the stepfather complained.

"Ugh. That's none of your business!" Denz growled and walked out.

When he got home that afternoon, Denz saw his stepfather standing by the door of the house wearing nothing but briefs.


Denz swallowed. Despite his anger towards his obnoxious stepdad, he definitely found the older guy a hunky daddy. And for the first time, he is seeing the stud almost naked, looking very feisty.

"Why are you there standing like a slut?" Denz tried to act unfazed.

His stepfather laughed, "I know you do much more slutty things than I, Denz. I know your tumblr. I know it's you. I know that body. And I know your room."

Denz was shocked. But he kept a straight face, " oh. Yeah?! So what is it to you? And why are you lookong at gay tumblr?"

The older man walked to him and pulled him into the house, "well, I'm bi. And I've wanted to fuck your ass since I saw you."

Denz was red, "does mom know that?!"

"Does mom know you're gay. And that you have the hots for me?" he spoke seductively.

Denz could not answer. He stared at the bulge on the briefs. It was a soiled brief of his.

"Silence means yes, you want me to fuck you," his stepdad concluded.

When the older man undressed him, he did not budge. He allowed the sexy man to kiss him, turn him around and fuck him.

"Ohhh gawd... This was as good as I imagined it," he groaned as fucked in wild abandon.

"Ohhhh shit. Yeah. Fuck me daddy. Breed me!" Denz squealed as he jacked himself off.

Then he felt cum erupting in his bowels.

His stepfather pulled him up and kissed him, while semen rolled down his thighs.

"Fuck me in your mom's bedroom?" the stepfather requested.

"Hell yeah."

No comments:

Post a Comment