If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 4, 2019

[SS-563] Desert Model


[DESERT MODEL]

"Are we done?" Miho asked while he walked awkwardly in the sand.

His fiance talked while looking at the screen of the camera she was holding, "wait. I haven't got the best shot yet"

Miho sighed. He started posing again as he thought to himself, "you proposed to a professional photographer, that's what you get."

He was in his briefs. In the middle of the dessert of a foreign country, he braced the heat and the prickly wind as he acted for the camera.


His girlfriend was seriously taking pictures of him in different angles. She was a fashion photographer who wanted to be renowned in the industry. 

Miho stopped and said, "look. I think you've taken enough pictures of me already--"

She shook her head, "--we only have less than two hundred. And we have another underwear for you to model. Let's just cooperate so we can end this faster."

He grumbled and continued posing. He noticed for men passing by and looking at him giddily. Then they left.

"Focus, honey," she exclaimed, "you can be the model for this underwear line. And I can be the official photographer. Just imagine how much we can earn. We can move our wedding earlier."

Miho rolled his eyes, "you just wanna post me in your instagram as a trophy boyfriend..."

"You were saying something?" she suspected.

"Nothing honey," he acted clueless.

"Wear your second briefs," she ordered.

Miho went to his bag and changed his briefs by covering himself with a towel. He continued posing under the sun. 


After a few minutes, he felt weak.

"Can I take a break?" Miho requested.

"What the sun is on a perfect angle now!" she said.

"Do you want me to pass out here?!" he asked grumpily.

"Fine. We'll continue tomorrow. Same time."

They packed up and went to the hotel. After resting, Miho decided to go to the beach and left his girlfriend sleeping. He wanted a break from her.

When he got to the beach, he found the four guys who passed by earlier in the middle of their shoot. They were sun bathing in the nude.


"Hey, it's the cute model in the dessert!" exclaimed one of them. The four oggled at him. They were all obviously gay.

Miho was not homophobic. He waved at them, "hey. We're done. We'll continue tomorrow. Sunbathing?"

"Yeah. For a perfect tan," another guy said, "so we can have perfect skin like you."

He nonchalantly removed his trunks, "do you have a spot? I wanna tan a little."

They gave him a towel. He laid down, facing up.

The guys stared at his naked body, especially at his soft but long dick.

"Feel free to feel up guys," Miho said, allowing the exhibitionist in him, "my fiance and I haven't had sex in a month, so a little sexy time is what I would need."

The guys did not waste time. They started touching his muscles. They licked his nipples and neck. They sucked his cock and balls.

"Ohhhhh gaaahd... Yeah... Shit." Miho moaned. It had been a long time since he felt that way.

"So... Are you gay?" one of the suckers asked.

"Bi. I used to be straight. Then I went into modelling. And the hot models taught me. Until I met my rich girlfriend, now I'm setting back to straight," he explained between moans, "but I still play around from time to time."

Then he felt a finger enter his ass.

Miho groaned, "ohhh shit. Poke that."

"You want to go to our place so we can be more comfy?" one of them invited.

"Yeah. Shit. You guys all tops? I'm so stressed I just wanna be gangbanged," Miho exclaimed.

The next thing he knew, he was taking cocks in a cheap motel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment