If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

[SS-564] Trainer Ad


[TRAINER AD]

Hi I'm Mincham. Maybe you're considering losing weight or just increasing your body's endurance and improvong your fitness. I am a fitness and sports coach and I can help you reach your health and body goals.

I have a bachelors and master's degree in Sports Sciences and I have had a decade of experiences leading people to fitter and happier lives.

Fit and Happy. That's a Mincham promise.

I am very qualified to handle all types of bodies and health conditions. I have helped rehabilitate individuals with illnesses and made people prevent diseases. And of course, live more vigorous lives.

As you can see, I have so many awards and championships under my belt in many sports, such as swimming, marathons, multisport races, weightlifting, bodybuilding, tennis, combat sports and even dancing.


In my studio, I have my own swimming pool. I can teach you how to swim for survival, for competitions and even aquatherapy.

For a reasonable fee, you can get a full pack three hour session with me. Tell me what you want. And as long as it would make you fit and happy.

I have a special offer for men with specific tastes. Make sure your internet family filter is off and click the link below.

Hi I am Mincham! Welcome to this promotion for my special edition training to make men fit and happy.


So, for an additional price, I can include a fourth hour in the package. And I can perform different sorts of massages on you. I am going to work your body like a pro. Whatever you want, I'll do it.

You want me to knead on your tired muscles? I'm going to rub them until you feel elated with frottage.

You want to release your heat? I can help you release tension in anyway.

You want a kiss? I only do french, baby.

You want to cum? You choose. My mouth or my ass.

I can do whatever position you like. I'm very fit and flexible. And horny as hell every workout.

So, what do you say? Not convinced? 

Click the link below and see my sex shows in xtube. So you'll know how fit and happy I can make you.

No comments:

Post a Comment