If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

[SS-543] Brother's Party


[BROTHER'S PARTY]

Because his vacation got cut short because of transport problems, Tway arrived at home that evening.

He was shocked to hear club music blasting from the backyard. When he got there, he found men were partying in the house jacuzzi. He recognized that it was his older brother's friends.

But the friends did not see him yet. They were still horsing around. One of them got his trunks pulled off by the others.

"Shit. Lyon is here," Tway mumbled.

Lyon is Tway's crush eversince they moved into that neighborhood when he was five.

Tway walked closer. When the friends noticed him, they all said hello.

Lyon who was naked, took a coke bottle and covered his privates. "Hey, Tway. Hehe. We thought you'll be out. Come join us!"

"The ship ride got cancelled. I just went home," Tway answered giddily, "well, I'll put my stuff in my room first."

He ran towards the house. His heart was racing. He cannot believe that he saw his crush's cock.

When he got to the bathroom, he saw his brother Raffki mirroring.


"You're here," Raffki spoke.

"Yeah, vacation got cancelled," he replied, "and once again you call for a party as soon as mom and dad leaves."

Raffki smirked, "of course!"

Tway held his arm, "Raffki, you need to seriously set me up with Lyon. I just want to be fucked by him!"

Raffki laughed, "you're such a gay slut, Tway. But no, I don't even know if he's into guys."

Tway frowned, "fine. You're no fun. Just tell him to come to my room. And if he's game, we'll finally know."

"No. I'm going to the party now."

Then Raffki left him.

Defeated, Tway went back to his room. He started undressing. He started eating the cupcake he bought at a store.

After ten minutes, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Tway was surprised to find Lyon in trunks standing in front of him.

"Woah," he moaned.

"Raffki said you wanted to talk to me?" Lyon asked as he walked in.

Tway mustered all his confidence. He placed his iced fingers in his mouth and seductively looked at his crush. "I don't wanna beat around the bush. I just wanna ask if you're into guys?"


Lyon seemed dumbfounded, "woah? No."

Tway frowned, "okay. Just wanted to ask if I had a chance with you."

"I'm not into guys, but I let them suck me..." Lyon muttered naughtily.

Tway did not waste time. He immediately threw himself at the man, pulled down the trunks and sucked the cock.

Lyon groaned, "oh shiiit you suck so gooood!"

After a few minutes of him sucking and Lyon moaning, Raffki suddenly entered the room, "oh. Holy shit. You guys are fast."

Tway stopped and spoke, "he's just like you, brother. He's not into guys but he likes to be sucked by me too!"

Lyon bellowed, "you mess around?!"

Raffki replied, "yeah. Since we were kids. And Lyon, you're not into guys? Really? I'm gonna fuck you now to see if that's true." Then he removed his trunks.

"Hey! Shit Raffki! Wait! No.. ughhh yeah. There you go fuck me!"

Tway looked in awe as his brother penetrated his ultimate crush.

Raffki spoke in the middle of thrusting, "ughh... Ohh... He's a slut like you, Tway. I brought him here at home because because he and the rest are gonna fuck him. He requested for a gangbang!"

Tway laughed, "shit! That's hot!"

He was surprised when Lyon reached out for his dick and started to suck it.

As Tway and his brother started to spitroast the handsome man, he knew Lyon was more slutty than he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment