If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

[SS-540] Maker's Pairing


[MAKER'S PAIRING]

"Wooooow... You really did it," Milner groaned as he saw the man in briefs sitting down in the middle of an empty studio.

"Yeah. That's him. Wei Hahn is now under my trance," the Maker proudly declared.

"Gahd. How were you able to do this to a Chinese superstar, known to be a womanizer with two kids? He lives on the other side of the world," Milner wondered.

"Well, I am the maker. You give me a project, you pay me handsomely, pick your man, whoever you want it, I make him a mannequin for you," the Master replied.

"So, I can give him commands now?" Milner asked.

"Yeah."

Milner got black bikini briefs from his bag and gave it to Wei Hahn, "wear this."

With glazed eyes and robotic movements, Wei Hahn grabbed the bikinis from him, removed the one he was currently wearing and wore the new one.

"You want me to bring your back pack master?" Wei Hahn asked.

"Wow. He really is subdued," then Milner gave his bag to the slave who wore it.


"Tell me. Why him? You could have chosen a local?" the Maker inquired.

"My sister works in China. She was date raped by him in a bar," Milner grumbled.

Wei Hahn looked concern, "I did that? I am very sorry Master. I promise to give my life and unquestioningly follow your orders as payment for my evil deeds."

"Even if destroys your career as a celebrity actor?" Milner challenged.

"Yes. My other life does not matter anymore!" Wei Hahn replied.

The Maker butt in, "can i make a suggestion on how you'll do that?"

"Sure. Go ahead," Milnet agreed.

The Maker snapped his fingers. Another man, who looked like a Maker Mannequin came to the scene. He took the bag away.

The Maker took his phone out, "let's release his scandal on the internet. Let's put it on a paid site. Then we share the earnings, 50-50."

"What scandal?" Milner asked.

"Well, tell them what to do. We'll film as they go."

Milner grinned, "kiss!"

The new man bent down and kissed Wei Hahn, who responded ardently.


Milner took out his phone, "okay. Now suck each other."

He smirked as the two mannequins mindlessly laid side by side to do a sixty-nine. 

"Make sure you remember that they can't cum unless you tell them to," the Maker reminded.

"Yeah, I know. I plan to have them fucking five hours straight."

"Well, then. Let me get us chargers for our phones."

No comments:

Post a Comment