If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 17, 2018

[SS-542] Coffee Flirting


[COFFEE FLIRTING]

Janos spent the afternoon in a coffee shop. It was a free day for him. He was horny and he wanted to fuck. However since it was midday, none of his usual sex buddies were available to hook up.

It had been a week since he last ejaculated. His work in the ad agency was touch that he did not even have time to masturbate.

Then somebody came in that took his attention. It was a muscular man in baseball cap and a tight green shirt and jeans. He ordered food and coffee at the bar and sat alone on a chair near a table across Janos.

Janos was definitely atttacted to this handsome, muscular man. He tried to stare at him. The man looked back and shyly looked away as he ate his food.

"He seems game," Janos thought to himself. 

He tried to flirt with the man by giving him seductive glances. 

The man was red while looking at him and then looking away.

He was not as muscular as this hunk, but Janos flexed his biceps while he drank to show the man that he had muscles to match the stud.


The man looked hooked but uncomfortable.

Janos went for the kill. He walked to the man's table. "Hi. I'm Janos. May I sit with you?"

"No. Not here," the hunk was grumpy. He stood up and left the place.

Janos was frustrated. He was insulted. He knew he had the looks. And that he could get any guy he wanted.

"Maybe he's straight," Janos concluded.

Janos finished his coffee and decided to go home. 

When he passed by an alley, he suddenly got pulled in. A bag was worn on his head and he was dragged forcefully.

Janos screamed and fought back. But his abductor was strong.

He could not see anything, but he felt like he was entering a building, a house.

He was made to sit on a chair.

Then his head cover was off.

The first thing he saw was the man he met in the coffee shop earlier, now wearing nothing but white briefs on a bed. 


Janos was inside the bedroom.

"What? What's happening?" Janos asked in confusion.

"I owned that bar. I can't be seen flirting there. My wife might kill me," the stud replied.

"Oh, so you do like me?" Janos asked excitedly.

The hunk smiled, "you bet. You seem like a horny man."

"Oh yeah. I'm so ready to fuck. Then I saw you!" Janos exclaimed.

The stud pealed off his briefs, "okay. Fuck me if you gotta fuck."

"Huh? Are you seriously a bottom?!" Janos gasped.

"Yeah. And I've got no time for foreplay! I need to be back at the bar after thrity minutes. I have a date with my wife there!" he responded while laying with his legs spread.

"Oh shit."

Janos pulled away all his clothes and stuck his dick into the straight guy's ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment