If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, December 10, 2018

[SS-539] Co-Star Audition


[CO-STAR AUDITION]

At the end of his tanning session, Molen was approached by is production assistant.

"Hi Molen, we have found a super hero side kick that would suit you!" the PA announced.

"I hope this guy is not like the auditionee from last week. Ugh. He was good in stunts, and he was not good in memorizing lines," Molen complained.

Molen was a renowned actor who was currently casted as the lead role in a super hero movie. But because the film had a low budget, the production team decided to cast a new comer as his side kick.

The role was very demanding. He had been attending weight and stunt trainings. He also had to make sure his body was flawless because he had many shirtless scenes.

"He seems very eager to be a part of this project," the PA informed, "he is a fitness enthusiast and a spartan race winner. He also used to do stunts in another film studio."

"I wanna meet him," Molen demanded.

"Sure. I'll let you know when he's available."

Later that day, Molen went back home and decided to read the script on his bed. There was one specific scene that he was studying over and over again. The part where he and the side kick would be hypnotized by the villain to be in love with each other. They would share a very intimate moment before another agent comes to free them from the spell.


"Ugh. Why didn't I read this part before I signed the contract," Molen, a star known for his macho image and womanizing, grumbled.

He received a call from his PA, "hey. If you want to meet the new auditionee, he is having his competition at East End Hotel."

Molen decided to meet his side kick cum hypnotized male lover. To his surprise, it was a body building competition, and Russy was one of the contestants. He had tats on his leg and a silver thong.

Russy got in the qualifiers. Molen proceeded to the back stage to meet him. It was a gym set up and Russy was practicing some poses with a friend.


"Molen! Hi! I thought the PA was joking when he said that you would come!" Russy greeted him.

"Hello, yeah I was just scouting the auditionees," Molen replied. He felt hot and bothered being around such a slab of muscles, "you busy? I'd like to practice lines with you, so I can have some sort of initial evaluation?"

"Sure! I have a room on this hotel,". Russy agreed.

Russy wore a robe and walked him to the room on the same floor.

Russy smiled after he locked the door, "I presume you wanted to practice the gay hypnosis scene?"

Molen choked, "oh. Well not necessarily. But sure--"

Russy kissed him squarely. The co-star was so aggressive that Molen almost fell.

Molen parted, "gahd. Wait. Shit. You can't just kiss me like that?! You're fucking gay!"

Russy shook his head, "no, I'm not gay! I promise. I just really want this part. And I thought you wanted to gauge out chemistry."

"Well you kiss a man so passionately. You feel definitely gay," Molen grumbled.

"Well, to be honest. I was so overwhelmed when you came. Didn't know you were that hot," Russy confessed shyly, "it's not hard to act like I'm attracted to you."

Molen stared at the sexy body in front of him, "well. You're easy on the eyes too. I think the scene wants us to be more intimate and not aggressive. Can we try that?"

Russy smiled.

Molen stepped forward and kissed him. This time their tongues swirled inside each other's mouth with passion and hunger. They hugged and ground each other's hard crotches.

After the kiss, Molen knelt and pulled the silver trunks down to expose his co-stars dick.

"Wait. The scene didn't include oral sex!" Russy declared.

"Well, you're hired. We're done with practice. Let's have fucking gay sex you muscle you..."

Molen started sucking his first ever cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment