If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, December 5, 2018

[SS-537] Intern Crush



[INTERN CRUSH]

In every office, somebody has a crush on someone. Everybody has an office crush to spice his boring worklife up.

Your office crush is not really an employee. He is an intern working in your department. 

But you should not really be crushing on this intern. First is because you are the head of that department and you have to maintain professional distance with your interns. Second is because you have recently married your wife.

Today, you chance upon him in the rest room. He is taking a picture of himself. His lean, ripped body can be gleaned from his tight work clothes.

"Hi Sir. I'm just gonna share my look of the day on IG stories," he chimes at you.

You answer with a smile and rush to the cubicle. So you would not expose your hardening bulge.

It is really hard for you to resist this young hunk of a man.

Later this afternoon, you decide to workout in the company gym. You find him there, working out. His toned biceps on display.

He offers to spot you, and you agree.

You sweat more than usual. Your pulse is racing the whole time. It is a good thing that your jocks are tight. It is able to keep your engorged cock from sight.

He cheerfully parts from you after your exercise.

You sit on the bench and wait for your vitals to mellow. The rush is just too strong. 

Out of interest, you visit his instagram account. You have been stalking him for the last month already. His latest story post is him taking a shirtless picture inside a room, probably his bedroom. It has a text that says, “bulking up so my boss crush would notice me.”

Your heart skips a bit. You cannot believe what you read. You think about all the superiors that are above him. Most of them are much older than you. Could it be that he is into you too?

You race towards the gym showers. You have to cool down. However, the gushing cold water on your body is not enough to soften your erection.

“Hi Sir.”

You turn around and see the intern. He is standing behind you. Also naked and with an erection.

You swallow. “Why are you still here?”

“I was waiting for you. I really have a crush on you sir. Can we mess around?”

“I’m married.”

He frowns, “oh. Okay. I’m sorry.”

Before he walks away, you shout out, “but I want to. If it’s okay with you.”

He smiles, “I knew you liked me too.”

He throws himself at you and kisses your lips. You grind your cocks together.

He then parts and turns around.  He spreads his ass cheeks apart. “Fuck me, please sir.”

You hold his shoulders and thrust into the hole. It is tight. He rams himself deeper while jacking off.

“I wanna be your work bitch sir? Can I be your work bitch?” he asks in the middle of muffled moans.

“Yeah. You’re gonna be my bitch."

No comments:

Post a Comment