If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, July 24, 2017

[SS-323] Medic Poison


[MEDIC POISON]

The medic was rushing in the middle of the forest. In his hand is a GPS machine. He was finding the coordinates indicated in the rescue request he received from one of the military soldiers.

It took him an hour before he got to the exact site. There was a fallen tree trunk laying on the ground. Leaning on it is one of the male privates in the espionage platoon.

The man seemed to be in good shape. Although his face showed a weakened expression. He was shirtless. His muscles seemed to be more contracted. He was sweating like crazy.

The medic sat beside him and offered him water. What happened to you, mister? Did the rebels hurt you?"

The private's hands were shaking as he brought the jug to his mouth. After drinking he spoke, "no. I did not encounter any rebels. I just got pricked by a thorn of a flower I was trying to pick and I suddenly became feverish and thirsty and bothered. I tried to relax here but I still feel sick. What took you so long?!"


The medic checked the finger that had a wound. It was a clean cut. "You know that the medic station is far away from him. You want to make me make a request to pull you out of this espionage mission?"

He shook his head, "nah. I think I can manage. I feel like whatever got in me will wear out eventually. I need to rest."

The medic pulled him up to stand, "let me bring you to the station first. The doctor needs to see you. That might just be an artificial plant they use for bioterror."

The soldier tried to step but he stopped, "I can't walk."


"Your feet is too weak?" 

The private blushed, "m-- my cock is too hard. It hurts. I think this may be brought about by that plant."

The medic's forehead crumbled, "okay what do we need to do?"

"Can you like jack me off?" he requested shyly.

"What?! Are you serious?!" the medic retorted.

"Look, no gay stuff! I just need help. Maybe if I pass this cum on, I'll feel better," the soldier explained while freeing his cock from his unzipped pants.

The medic saw that the dick was really red. In his curiousity, he held and played with the stick. It felt hot and congested. It really seemed to need release.

"Ohhh yeaaah that's it," the soldier moaned.

The medic just continued masturbating the cock. But it seemed like an endless task. His hand was already wet with precum. When it came in contact with his skin, he also started feeling horny.

The private pushed him to his knees, "maybe you should suck it."

The sweet smell of the precum invaded his senses. The medic opened his mouth and tasted the hot stretched skin of the soldier's penis.

He thought that maybe the poison caused overwhelming sexual desire, and that it was contagious. His thinking stopped when his focus got fixed on giving the blow job.

No comments:

Post a Comment