If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 21, 2017

[SS-322] Street Sweeping


[STREET SWEEPING]

Loag was bored as hell while sweeping the streets. If not only for the puny misdemeanor he committed when he was too drunk a week ago, he would not be delivering a mandatory act of community service. In mornings like this, he should have been lifting weights instead of cleaning litter.

His sweat was dripping from his body. He was not exhausted from the menial job he was tasked to do, but it was the heat of the summer that made him perspire. He decided to continue his work with his shirt off.

Heads started turning his direction. Eyes darted to his naked, glistening torso. Loag knew that he was a catch. He had modeled a bit to pay for college. And he liked the attention.

His sweeping led him to a small food store. He smelled the aroma of burgers and burrito steaming out of the window.

Loag saw the vendor was a man, who was also shirtless. He also had a rocking hard body. He wore a funny hat. Ladies giggled as they received their goods from him.


Suddenly, Loag felt an intense hunger.

He neared the stall and asked, "hey how much for your cheapest meal? I'm starving."

"We have small burgers for a hundred," the vendor replied.

Loag scratched his head, "man, that's expensive. I don't have money on me."

"I have a proposition for you. Come inside, take out the trash and I'll give you my biggest burger," the man offered.

Loag hooted, "yeah! Sure thing man!"

The man opened the door to the store. Loag came in. He was lead to three big full black garbage bags. He collected the refuse and placed it in the community trash bins.

He returned and cleaned his hand on the store's sink.

The vendor came to him, holding out a big burger to him saying, "thank you very much. That's definitely a time saver."

Loag took the food and munched on it. "Yeah. Thanks for this too. I'm really starving and... ugh... wait... I feel dizzy and... ughhhh..." 

He felt his body fall on the floor. He lost his consciousness.

When he awoke, it was already dark in the area. The store was already closed. There was no more sunlight. Loag felt naked and hot. He felt something pushing inside him... inside his ass.

He opened his eyes wide and saw the vendor was beneath him.

The man was completely naked and slicing his dick into Loag's hole.

He was expecting to feel pain, but it seemed like his insides were numb, except for the high he got everytime the cock was pounding.

"Oh my gaaawd... That feels great... What are you doing to me...? What have you done to me?" Loag muttered in disbelief and horniness.

"I placed some aphrodisiac in your burger earlier," the vendor explained, I just can't let a hot piece of ass go."

"Yeah sir... Keep fucking me..." Loag requested. His own dick was rock hard.

"Which one you like better hottie? The burger or my hotdog?" the man teased.

"Your hotdog. YEAH!" Then Loag spontaneously ejaculated on his abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment