If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, May 22, 2017

[SS-296] Prey's Father


[PREY'S FATHER]

"Gilly texted me bruh," Euno announced.

His friend Dosh walked to him. "Yeah. What did the bitch say?"

"She said, 'hey you guys. I'm sorry for totally freaking out after you touched my boobs at the corridor yesterday. All I wanna say is that, I'm gonna give it to you. You just have to ask nicely,'" Euno read.

Dosh scratched his head, "that seemed pretty easy."

"She sent me an FB message. Holy shit man. It's just her naked under the sheets."

Dosh sniggered, "I knew that nanny looking classmate of ours is a closeted slut! Haha."

Euno answered the private message. "Damn. You hot baby girl."

"Thanks Euno. You with your friend Dosh? Come on. I'm hot. Send me something sexy!" replied Gilly.

"I think she wants nude pics bro," Euno declared.

"Nah. We tease her, man. Come on, let's take a picture now and send it to her," Dosh suggested, "it's a good thing we just finished swim practice.

The two men took a mirror selfie shot while in their speedos. Euno was wearing blue, Dosh was wearing pink. Then the picture was sent to Gilly.

"Oh. Gawd. I'm so hot for the two of you. Please come to my place. I wanna take two guys at once."

Euno and Dosh grinned at each other. Of course, they were going to take that free sex offer. They quickly showered, dressed up and drove to the address Gilly gave.

They knocked on the door of the bungalow. To their surprise, a big burly man wearing nothing but a white jockstrap answered the door. 


Before they can even react, he used stun gun on the two of them, making them fall and shiver on the floor.

The man pulled their semi-paralyzed bodies and brought them to a bedroom. He unclothed them and tied them both to the bed.

"What are you going to do to us?!" Dosh panicked when they regained their senses.

"I am Gilly's father," the man said while tapping a small hard whip on his hand, "I shall punish you for harrassing my daughter."

The father skinned of his jock and released his big and hard cock.

Euno struggled but he could not break free. All he can scream was, "NOOOOO!" As the man entered his ass and fucked him. He whimpered in pain. But in the middle of it all. He started moaning in ecstasy.

Dosh was looking at him funny, "shit. Dude! You enjoying this?"

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Euno exclaimed as he received the mighty cock. His own penis was hard until without aid, it spewed cum on his body.

The father went to Dosh and stared entering him.

"Please don't! Forgive us! Ughhh!" Dosh complained in pain.

But later, the long dick reached his prostate and he started moaning. "Ahhhh this feels good. Yeah fuck me. Make me your fucking slut!"

It was not long until Dosh started cumming from being bottomed.

"I am not done with your punishments, you dickheads," the father said darkly as he started whipping their asses. They both groaned in pain.

Then when their butts were red, the father left and closed the door, leaving the two of them still tied.



No comments:

Post a Comment