If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, May 19, 2017

[SS-295] Production Assistant


[PRODUCTION ASSISTANT]

You turn to who spoke. It is the production assistant who is a part of your staff for that filming. He is standing by the studio trailer with his headphones on.

"The main actor is still not yet here. Gawd, I hope he gets here soon, because the staff has already set up in the house where the shooting will be done," you reply exasperatedly.

"That's strange. He is never late," he comments.

You scratch your head, "I know. But when he heard about the scene requirements, he kind of hesitated. Ugh. What a bluff."

He laughs, "oh yeah. The sexy seductor scene. Haha. Well, he could get a double if he wants. We just take his topless shot and then the lower shot with another guy."

"Yeah, but who? It's too late to recruit. And my film's budget can't hire anymore extras."

"I can do it," he volunteers, "I think I have a good enough body to match his. We have the same skin color. I'm just three inches shorter."

You look at him intently. It is only now that you notice that his shirt is packing some muscles. "Okay. But I need to see first."

You invite him inside the trailer and then hand him the costumes. He goes inside a compartment and emerges wearing the sexy red trunks and designer coat.


"Wooow..." you gasp.

"Did I pass?" he asks smiling.

"Is all that muscle real? You are packed!"

"Why don't you come here, touch it. See for yourself."

You place your hand on his chest. It is hard and warm. 

"So, you think I can work that erotic bed scene?" he asks naughtily.

"Oh I don't know. There's more than just being naked in the scene," you explain, still clutching his arms, "you have to move like a sex god. I need to see you kiss and--"

He suddenly locks your lips in a kiss. You immediately get hard.

"How was that?" he inquires while holding you.

"Amazing," you respond dreamily and kiss him again.

Suddenly, someone enters the trailer, "oh good! You found a double!"

You both turn to the door and see the actor.

"Will you let me be your double?" chimes the prod assistant.

The actor rakes his eyes on the naked body. "Hell yeah. You are one bed scene bod."

"Wait. I need to see you do a simulated pumping scene," you cut.

The actor dropped his pants and turn around, "why don't you pump here for practice, Mr. Double?"

No comments:

Post a Comment