If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, April 25, 2016

[SS-128] Ironing Man



[IRONING MAN]

Linda was watching the TV screen. She patiently waited for her husband to come. She had installed a web cam at the living room.

So far, the frame showed Polo, the male prostitute she hired for a very specific purpose. She could only wait to know if her plan would work out.

Polo was acting as a house boy. He was shown on the screen ironing clothes.

She heard a voice from the screen after a loud sound of a cracking door was opened. "Hey who are you?!" It was her husband.

Polo looked to the right and said, "I'm Polo. I was hired as a houseboy. Your wife asked me to iron."

"Why are you half naked?!" asked the husband. His image came into the frame, confronting the prostitute.

"It's hot. I'm hot," Polo spoke seductively, "do you find me hot?"

"What the hell. You're a pervert!" the husband retorted and was aiming to punch the houseboy.

But Polo countered by hugging the burly husband and planting a kiss on his lips.

She saw how her husband resisted. But she knew, he would falter. Polo promised he could convert anyone gay with a kiss.

And it showed. Polo used his muscular frame to clutch on her husband and forcibly enter his mouth.

She saw how her husband's muscles relaxed under the giggolo's embrace.

"I have a wife..." said the husband with a quivering voice.

Polo knelt and opened the husband's fly, "I'm going to suck you now."

Linda got her cellphone and called her other lover. "I can file the annulment soon. I've got a strong evidence with me."

She laughed as her husband was trashing his head and moaning loudly as he received the expert blowjob.

No comments:

Post a Comment