If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, July 28, 2017

[SS-325] Model Nephew


[MODEL NEPHEW]

"Hello Uncle!" his nephew greeted.

"Hey there!" he greeted back to the younger man.

The nephew dropped his bag. Then they met with a hug. "Thanks Uncle for coming up with this short modelling stint. It's just that I need money. I'm saving up for the new iPhone."

"Well, all I did was recommend you to the clothing line. They like how you looked that's why they hired you to be the cover model," the uncle said.

The younger man removed his shirt, "well, I better start working so I can get my phone money."

The uncle tried hard looking away from the hunk in front of him. College baseball had done his nephew well. It showed in the fit body thay was emphasized by the sample athletic wear that it wore.

"Great job! Yeah. Flex those muscles. Yeaaah," the uncle egged as the model posed. He knew how to swoon the camera.


The nephew changed clothes mid sets. The last one was just black compression pants and a baseball cap. The shots he was taking no longer needed to be photoshopped. Each slab of muscle on the torso and the arms were precisely defined.

After the last shot, the younger man came to him and peeped as he scanned the photos.

The uncle handed him 100 dollars. "Here you go, son. Good job."

"I need twenty dollars more so I can buy accessories too," the model muttered.

He shrugged, "well, that's all the company gave me boy."

The nephew smirked, "hey. If I suck your cock, would you give me the twenty you need?"

His eyes widened, "what?!"

The younger man held the uncle's bulge, "I can give you sexual favors if you give me extra money. I know you've been looking at me funny since I got here. I know you've been using and paying my big brother."

He gasped as he felt the hand massaged his groin. "I don't know what to say."

"Let me do this and then just pay me, Uncle," the hunky nephew knelt and pushed down his pants, and then sucked his cock. For a masculine muscular man, this guy can surely do an expert blowjob.

"Holy shit. You suck better than your brother," the uncle moaned.

The younger man released the dick momentarily and said, "I bet you, my ass is better than his too." Then he continued deepthroating.

No comments:

Post a Comment