If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 28, 2020

[SS-730] Forgotten Evening


[FORGOTTEN EVENING]

Seph woke up with a throbbing headache. He could not remember what has happened the night before.

Rolled over and looked around him. He was in his hotel room. He was naked except for a skimpy, thin white briefs.

He was in the middle of a vacation after his project at work. He decided not to bring his girlfriend as he needed a quiet time alone.

He pulled the trunk's cloth, "what the fuck? This isn't mine! I don't own faggy undies like this!"

He stood up and tried to find his clothes. However, he stopped and notice that there was someone standing at the veranda outside the house.

He went out and saw a man in white designer speedos standing. 


The stranger grinned at him, "hello, you're awake! You sleep so soundly!"

"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!" Seph growled.

The man took a hose and started bathing himself with the water dripping out of it. 


"Huh? You don't remember me?" the stranger exclaimed, "we met at a bar last night!"

Seph now remembered that he did go to a bar last night. He tried out unknown exotic drinks that were extremely alcoholic. Those must have been spiked by drugs as well because he does not remember anything that happened after he took one shot.

The stranger continued as his ripped body was soaked in water, "you started kissing me in front of my girlfriend and you brought me here to fuck you."

"What the heck?!" Seph shouted.

"We were both wasted last night," he lamented, "that's a lesson for us not to drink local drinks as an experiment. Gawd. I'm sure my girlfriend hates me now. She might think I'm gay."

"So, you're saying the drinks we drank made us gay?" Seph asked, confused.

"I don't know. But you really don't remember that I fucked you? Cause man, your ass is just heaven."

Seph could feel a little bit of pain and throbbing in his ass. He could also feel his cock harden in his briefs.

The stranger saw his engorged bulge, "I think you're remembering."

"Uhh shit," Seph's brain started to recollect the memory.

The man thrashed his wet body onto Seph, "let me remind you, you hot hunk."

Seph did not budge when the man removed his brief and lifted his feet in the air.

The stranger skinned off his trunks and exposed his erection.

As the stranger inserted into him, Seph moaned in ecstasy. He now remembers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment