If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 3, 2020

[SS-719] Camp Scarf


[CAMP SCARF]

Fayvey was in the middle of brusing his teeth. It was a week before his wedding with his long term fiance.

Then he heard knocks on his door.

He looked back and saw it was Lemmy. They were best friends since they were kids.

Lemmy held a red scarf around his neck. “Oh, yeah. Do you remember this?” 


Fayvey rinsed his teeth and exclaimed. “Ohhh that’s our forest camp scarf!” 

“It still suits me eh?” Lemmy cooed.

Fayvey laughed, “I remember we wore ranger suits with that scarf. I’m sure our camp director wouldn’t allow us wearing just skimpy briefs like that.”

Lemmy jokingly saluted. 


“You know what, I kinda thought Mr. Camp Director was gay,” said Lemmy. “I’m pretty sure he watched us sucked each other behind the tree and waited for us to cum before he caught us.”

Fayvey laughed, “he’s married.”

“Well, I’m married. You’re getting married,” Lemmy sarcastically mentioned.

Fayvey walked to him, “and yet here we are. Since we discovered our desires for each other when we were eleven at that camp, we still can’t get enough of each other.”

They kissed.

Lemmy hugged him, “well, we’re both hot. So, I guess we can’t be blamed.”

“We’re still gonna do this even if I’m married?” Fayvey asked.

“Of course!” Lemmy kissed him again, deeply and with passion. “You’re still gonna love me better than her?”

“As much as you love me better than your wife.”

“Then we’re good. Now let’s give you your last hot man on man sex before you get married."

Fayvey pulled the red scarf, “let’s put this to good use.”

He tied his friend’s hands and started fucking him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment