If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 14, 2020

[SS-724] Mother's Recommendations


[MOTHER'S RECOMMENDATIONS]

After sunbathing and wading at the beach in a foreign country, Tritein walked to a sidewalk vendor. He bought local delicacies from an old woman.

"Wow, you really look nice," the woman told him, "you have a good body. And you look confident in your green trunks."

Tritein laughed, "well, as they say... If you've got it, flaunt it."

"You know, my son, he's does modeling. He does trunks and undie shows too," she chimed.

His eyes widened, "wow. He must be hot!"

She showed him a picture through a cellphone, "here's one of his features in a male magazine here in this country." 

Tritein salivated at the muscled man in black briefs and thin shirt. He was wet so his body could be seen.


Tritein chuckled, "he is hot!"

"He's been joining competitions. He's always at least a runner up."

She showed another picture of the same theme. This time the image was colored. 


"Gawd. Is he single? Is he into guys?" Tritein hoped.

"Well, he's married. But his wife's abroad," she informed, "but he's at home. He's doing some sculptures. You want to visit him?"

Tritein excitedly nodded.

The vendor endorsed her shop to her assistant. They walked to her home.

There he found a man in red briefs working on sculpting mannequins.

"Hey son, I've got a foreigner for you," she announced.

The son stood and turned, showing his ripped body in red bikinis. "Hi!" 

 
"I'll go back to my store, treat our visitor well," then the mother left.

The man walked to him, "hey. I don't know if my mom told you. But I only entertain foreign guests for a fee. My wife and I are saving up for a car."

Then he dropped his briefs and showed his marvelous nudity.

Tritein swallowed, "how much?"

"Two hundred dollars. You can do anything you want with me."

"Can I fuck you?"

He smirked, turned, bent over and separated his ass cheeks to show his hole, "yeah. I love foreigners fucking my ass."

Tritein threw two hundred dollar bills to the man and pushed down his trunks, "shit. Take money!"

Tritein pushed in his hard cock and the son took it steadily.


The man started moaning, "yeah. Fuck me... Use meee..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment