If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, February 21, 2020

[SS-727] Maker's DIssociations


[MAKER'S DISSOCIATIONS]

Himo could not believe what was happening to him. Three months ago, he was told by his friends that he was acting "off."

His fiends would say that there would be days when he would be giddier and more talkative than usual. They also noticed that his language and persona also changed during some moments.

Then one male friend even argued with him, because the friend said that he allegedly flirted with the latter. 

Then one if his friends who was a psychiatrist told him that he might have dissociative disorder.

"And your saying that one of my personalities is gay?" Himo responded upon hearing the impression.

"Maybe. I can refer you to a psychiatrist who has an expertise on multiple personality disorder," the psychiatrist answered.

One evening, Himo felt so anxious about his condition. He stared at his reflection. 


Then he noticed that his face was different. Its eyes showed a hunger that he could not explain. He felt his other side was incomplete. He needed to submit to something or someone in order to be satiated.

He heard a voice in his head saying, "go to the place where I first met you. Come to me in your true form."

The next thing Himo knew was that he was standing naked in front of a trailer in the middle of the woods. This was where he went to after he got lost in a hike trail three months ago.

He entered the trailer. 


He saw the Maker. His savior, the person who created his other persona. His true persona.

He asked the Maker, "I am here. I don't want to resist anymore. I cannot function anymore in my old identity."

The Maker motioned him to come nearer, "come to me and I shall erase your useless past self."

Himo knelt down and sucked the naked cock and balls of his master. No more sense of resisting anymore. 

This would be his real self from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment