If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

[SS-585] Boss Switch


[BOSS SWITCH]

It had been a long tiring day for Tomin. When he entered his apartment, he quickly unbuttoned his polo and loosened his tie. It was stressful being a young top manager in the corporate jungle.

"You're late again, Tomin."

Tomin gasped. He recognized the voice. The voice that visited him every Friday night.

"I-I'm so sorry, Badgly," he murmured. He was trembling.

A man appeared from the shadows of the dark apartment. He was middle-aged. He was ruggedly handsome. He wore leather pants and nothing else. His upper body was sturdy. He was holding a baton behin his head.


"What did you call me again?" the stud muttered with a threat.

"Mr. Badgly, Sir. I am sorry," Tomin spoke, submissively.

Badgly pounded his own hand lightly with the baton, "you had been a bad boy to everyone at the office. Especially, to me."

"I'm so sorry, you know I had to do my work... I have deadlines to--"

"Shush... Did I tell you to talk?"

Tomin bit his lip. "I'm sorry, Sir."

"You shouted at me and other janitors for a simple stain and a whisk of dust. You threaten us because of a few minutes of tardiness," Badgly said darkly while circling around him. "But deep inside, you're weak-- a bad weathered toddler who needs a beating."

"I'm sorry, Sir..."

"You need to be punished," Badgly decided, "strip."

Tomin's body moved on its own. He removed his clothes.


"Hah. You have a body of a strongman but a heart of a wimp. Bend over," Badgly commanded.

As Tomin did so, he felt the baton strike on his butt.

"Oh! Gahhhd!" a wave of mixed pain and pleasure surged in his veins.

Then another whack in his thighs. He responded with a guttural moaned.

Every Friday, Tomin had ordered Badgly, his hottest janitor in the company, to go ahead of him to his apartment. And they would role play like this. To feed Tomin's masochistic hungered.

"Aaaaahhhhhh more please!" Tomin screamed after the fiftieth plow.

"Your bottom is so red. So tender." Badgly said, "you want me to claim it?"

"Yes!"

"Beg for it, you spoiled motherfucker!"

"FUCK ME SIR BADGLY PLEASE!"

A hard, hot muscle entered his hole. It thrusted in him fast, and hard. Badgly growled with every slaughter.

Tomin grinned to himself and thought, "what a stress reliever."

No comments:

Post a Comment