If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, March 22, 2019

[SS-583] Boss' Escapade


[BOSS' ESCAPADE]

Nikolus was very excited. Finally, he got to get time off his work to be in a vacation. He travelled to another country so he could stay away from home and work stress as far as possible.

Also, he had to steal some time so that he could have moments with his secret male lover, Anuin. They would make most of the week together away from prying eyes.

The first two days were splendid. They went on a city tour. On the third day, they stayed in a beach resort. They got the most luxurious one to make sure there were not many tourists.

Nikolus felt free to wear his skimpy blue suit. He finally could safely display his hard body that he worked hard for in the gym. Anuin was still in his yellow board shorts, but his thong was underneath.

They kissed as they stared at the horizon.

Anuin muttered, "I wish we could stay here forever. It's hard to be hidden, waiting for you to sneak out just for you to have short stolen moments with me."

Nikolus carressed his chest, "sorry babe. I wish I had met you sooner before my life got caged."

Anuin fondled his blue bulge, "sorry for the drama. Let's do something crazy in the woods."

The walked deeper into the island into the foresty side. They found a clear spot. They started kissing and undressing each other.

Nikolus hungrily sucked on his lover's penis.

"Mr. Nikolus?!"

Nikolus panicked, stop and looked back. He saw a familiar man standing in front of a tree in the woods, looking handsome and sexy in red trunks. 


He did not now the hunk's name but he was sure that the man worked in his company.

"Wow boss! I didn't know you were a good cocksucker," the stud jeered.

Nikolus could not speak.

Anuin did not move either.

"Is my boss good at it?" asked the employee.

"Yeah, his mouth is the best," Anuin answered, then forced his cock in Nikolus' mouth.

Nikolus was to mortified to even stop from being face fucked.

"His hole is nice too, wanna try?!" Anuin offered.

"Sure!" The young employee undressed and stick his cock in Nikolus' ass.

Nikolus was already too deep into lust from getting himself defiled by these men. But in his mind, he was wondering how his employee could have known where he was.

"What are you doing here?" Anuin asked 

"I hacked Mr. Nikolus' computer. I saw the tickets. When I saw another man's name and the destination, I knew it was fishy," the employee said in between thrusts, "so I also flew in here to see what Mr. Nikolus is hiding from his wife and family. Turns out he has a hot lover and a very tight ass. I asked another employee to join!"

"Hey!" called a third voice.

They all turned to a viney wall where a janitor from Nikolus' company was standing, macho in his simple dark trunks.


"Come here! Your boss loves double ass penetration!" Anuin invited.

Nikolus got worried. Now his secret is out. But then again, two cocks in his cock would be something he would definitely enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment