If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

[SS-582] Brother's Request


[BROTHER'S REQUEST]

You arrive at the condominium unit. You knock on the door. After a few seconds, the door opens and a skinny man holding a camera pops out.

"Yes, how may I help you?"

"Is Mhoshes there?" you ask.

"Yes. But who are you?" the man inquires with suspicion.

"I am his younger brother," you reply.

The man looks back, "Mhoshes, your brother's here."

"What?! What is he doing here?" a baritone voice from inside the room replies, "just let him in."

You enter. You gasp when you see your older brother posing in gold trunks in front of a green wall.

"What are you doing?" your brother asks.

"I came to tell you about our family's predicament," you explain, "father is not looking good. We need you back home."

Mhoshes smirks, "oh. His estranged oldest gay son suddenly bursts in the door? That'll give him the instant heart attack."

You look at him grimly, "don't say that!"

The camera man clear# his throat, "eherrrm..."

Mhoshes jumps, "I'll talk to you after this. He's paying me for this shoot. I'm doing business."

You sit on the sofa and watch your bodybuilder brother pose macho and seductively as the camera man shot away.

The shoot the moves to the condominium's rooftop. He continues to pose by the landscape near the pool.


"Let's try with a new suit," the camera man suggests.

Nonchalantly, Mhoshes just removes his gold trunks and replaces it with a blue one without caring if his large cock flopped out for a while.

You look away, "ugh brother, you're still a fucking sick exhibitionist."

Mhoshes chuckled as he continued to do standing poses in blue undies, "well, you always like it when I display it like this."




You roll your eyes, "ugh. Whatever."

He keeps talking as he poses, "you know, father has always hated me for being gay. Why should I come back?"

"He loves you and he forgives you," you explain.

"Forgives me? I laugh," he answers sarcastically, "I was a good son until I came out to him when I was in high school. He kicked me out. And now I am at fault? Insane."

"Look he's homophobic, but he's dying. Maybe you can put this in the past..."

He sits on a huge rock and continues to smize at the camera. "Not doing it bro."


You sigh and start walking away.

"But you, brother... You have always accepted me, right?"

You look back. He now stands near you. The heat from his body gushes to yours, "of course. It broke my heart to see you go."

He holds your hand, "stay with me brother. Be my muse. I've always fantasized about this since we were messing around as kids behind father's back."

"You know, I can't--"

Mhoshes stops your talking by kissing you squarely on the lips. You respond to his lip locking. It has been years since you both were intimate.

As you kiss, Mhoshes takes off your clothes. You let him paw on your lean body.

The camera keeps flashing. You remain unnerved.

You pull away, "you know I can't stay long. I'm going to run the family business."

Mhoshes smiles, "then let me give you a new memory to bring when you get home."

The muscular man dropped to his knees and sucks your cock eagerly as the camera man continues to shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment