If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Friday, September 28, 2018

[SS-508] Jacuzzi Destressing


[JACUZZI DESTRESSING]

Muski was submerged in the jacuzzi he just bought. He relaxed in the bubbling warm water. He wore nothing but his designer trunks.

It was a very impulsive buy-- that jacuzzi. But because of the numerous stressful events that had happened in his life recently, he had to do something drastically therapeutic.

After thirty minutes of resting his tension away, his phone rang. He answered. A call center agent informed him that his credit card dues needed to be paid today.

Muski grunted and hopped out of the jacuzzi. He went to the bank to pay his debts. He did not want the mansion that he inherited from his parents be taken away because of his poor credit status.

After his bank visit, he returned home to continue his jacuzzi relaxation. However, he saw another person in the water.

It was Rufy. The hot hunk was lying in the water with his face and chest out. The water was clear, so it can be seen that he was naked.


Muski growled, "what are you doing here?!"

"I heard your wife left you. She took your son and took a lot of your family's jewels," Rufi said.

Muski snapped, "that's none of your business. I told you, I don't want to see you anymore after I got married."

Rufy's face crumpled, "yeah. And you left me broken hearted, you coward. You just threw our relationship out the window just to fucking please your parents."

Muski raised his eyebrow, "you knew I couldn't disobey them! They'll take everything away."

"Now you're gone. Now she's gone. Your parents also gone. Your son, gone," Rufi declared, "tell me. Was it all worth it? Leaving me and ending up with all this nothing?!"

Muski lowered his voice, "I don't get it why you're mad. I'm the one who's punished by fate by leaving you. I don't think I can handle anymore beating from someone who is dear to me."

Rufy just sighed. They both were silent for a minute, and just looking at each other's eyes.

Rufy smirked, "you still look good in that sexy swimsuit I got you years ago."

Muski snapped the garter, "yeah. Good thing I still kept my body despite all these trials."

Rufy smiled, "come on in here with me."

Muski smiled too and got into the water. As soon as he did, Rufy met him with an embrace and a kiss.

"You're still fucking hot Rufy. I shouldn't have left you. Look at what karma did to me," Muski muttered.

"Shhh..." Rufy pinched his nipple, "I'm here now. For you. Let's pick up were we left off? I promise. I'm never gonna leave you... I love you... All this time."

Muski turned red, "I love you too."

They kissed tenderly. Muski just knew that things would be better now that his true love is back.

Rufy pawed his ass, "gawd. I miss fucking this."

Muski pulled the trunks down, "then let's do it. Fuck me. In this brand new jacuzzi."

No comments:

Post a Comment