If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 10, 2018

[SS-500] Dream Counselor


[DREAM COUNSELOR]

"I dreamt about him again, Mr. Counselor."

"Oh yeah? Him again?"

"I dreamt about him two times since we last spoke last week."

"He has been the subject of our conversations for our last three meetings. I'm pretty sure that by now ypu should have figured out who this man is in your life already."

"I can't everytime I dream about him, his face is always obscured. So, I really don't know who he is."

"I understand, and why do you think it is important for you to talk about him again? What about your dreams of him troubles you?"

"I came here for anger management. Now, I'm feeling something more nerving. I have a wife and two kids! He can't keep coming into my dreams."

"So, you're scared that you will start to get attracted to him... to be attracted to a man...?"

"I'm not sure if that's even how I feel."

"Tell me about your dreams... As vividly as you can. Maybe we can figure out."

"Well. I saw him. He was at our gym basement. He was working out. He was sweaty. He was really super ripped. Very good physique. Very sexy."

"Just like you?"

"Well. Yeah. We had the same built. He was just wearing wife beaters and gray briefs. Man. He was so sweaty. I salivated as soon as he took his top off and walked to me and even though I can't see his face, I know he was staring at me. Like he was going to eat me."


"So, did any eating happened?"

"No. Well. Not him. I was the one who uhm took him. I brought down his briefs. I sucked his long cock. Gawd. I enjoyed sucking him."

"Ohhh yeah. Did you think he enjoyed it too?"

"Yeah. Because I heard him moaning. Like how you're moaning now Sir."

"And then what happened?"

"Then he came in my mouth. But I woke up gasping. And thirsty. My wife was even worried about me."

"Okay. Now I want you to narrate to me your second dream. This time close your eyes and really reimagine it."

"Okay. I found myself in my work warehouse. He was sitting there. In sexy black briefs. He was so sexy. So hot. So sweaty. His body glistened under the light. Then I reached out for his chest it was so hard."


"Hold out your hand... Can you feel it? Ohhh..."

"Yes. His chest is as hard as yours."

"Ohhh yes. You're doing good."

"He also told me that. Exactly that."

"Ohh and what did he do." 

"He stood up. He started touching himself. He looked so calm yet fiery. He had a good body. I'm sure you have a body like that too, Mr. Counselor."


"Maybe. Maybe I do."

"Then he knelt. Then he open my slacks. Then he sucked me... Ohhh... Ohhh I can feel it now. Shit. This exercise is good. Mr. Couselor..."

"..."

"Mr. Counselor? Should I open my eyes now?"

"Nohh hohh... Cohntonyoo..."

"You mean continue?"

"Yash..."

"Why is your voice muffled? Ohhh man yes. It felt like that. His mouth on my dick. He sucked uhh... He sucked he sucked... Until I came ARRRGHHH!"

"..."

"..."

"Open your eyes."

"How did I do?"

"Good. But you really can't identify him?"

"I still can't. Sir? Are you alright? Why are you wiping your mouth?"

"I'm fine. I can probably help you."

"Yeah how?"

"Is your wife at home now?"

"No."

"Then you should bring me to your basement gym. Let's have our session there."

1 comment: