If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

[SS-504] Outing Perks


[OUTING PERKS]

"How does it feel to be a part of the final five for the free style pose off?" the host asked Beton.

Beton who was oiled up and in black trunks talked over the mic, "I'm feeling really good. It's nice to be back."

"So, you have been missed by the body building scene. You were gone for three years, what happened to you?"

Beton laughed, "oh. I just left for three years, now there's a question and answer portion in competitions?"

The host laughed, "well, we're getting creative here. So, what happened to you?"

Beton grumbled, "well. I was in a very confused path in my life in the last three years."

"...because?"

"Well, I divorced my wife... Because I learned that I was uhh... Gay..." 

Everyone fell silent. There were packets of whispers in the audience. 

The host stammered, "well... That was very brave of you... I guess? Well, we'll pray for you. We're glad you're back. Good luck."

The competition ended unfavorably. Beton did not even place even if he had the best body in his weight division. 

"So much for doing a pride show on stage," Beton muttered to himself sadly, "I guess, gays don't fit in this macho world of body building."

"Hey sir!" someone called from his right.

There was a guy, still oiled up and in black trunks. He was wearing glasses. He was the winner in the welterweight division.


"Hey. Congrats!" Beton shyly greeted back. He found the man very attractive.

"Yeah. You should have won," the man replied as he walked closer, "anyway, still congrats."

Beton's forehead crumpled, "for what?"

"You were so brave, coming out on stage," he said. Then blushed, "I wish I had that guts."

"Oh you're gay too?" Beton quipped.

"Yeah. I'm attracted to guys..." then the hunk looked at him intently, "guys like you."

"Hey, uhm... Maybe after this we can go for dinner?" asked Beton.

The man chuckled, "sure... And uhm... May I touch your muscles?"

"Go ahead."

Beton felt the younger guy's shaky hands roaming his pecs and arms. The man followed the roaming palm with a hungry stare.

Beton, unable to help himself, pawed on the man's thighs and buttocks. Their crotched touched.

"I want to kiss you," the man murmured.

Beton kissed him. He felt the hunk shudder in his arms.

When they parted, people were around them, giving judgmental stares and phones recording.

"Well, I guess this is a cool way of coming out." The welterweight man joked and they kissed once more more ardently this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment