If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, September 24, 2018

[SS-506] Renter Invitation


RENTER INVITATION

"Ohhh gawd no no nooo..."

Mr. Commy registered his summer house to airbnb a year ago. Everytime he would rent it out, he would ask the renter's instagram account, so that he could visit the site and see whether the renter documented anything that will destroy the reputation of his investment.

He was surprised to find that his latest renter, who was a young, single man, was posing pictures on IG stories. The man was displaying his ripped body in designer briefs, while cramping inside the cabinet.

"Me and my boyfriend are looking for someone for a threesome in this amazing airbnb that we got. You can submit your naked pics into my DM and we'll announce our pic tomorrow."

Mr. Commy was mad. Because when he thought the renter was an upright man. He was a graduate of an ivy league school. He worked in a reputable oil company. Seeing him like this, troubled Mr. Commy.

Mr. Commy was a devout Catholic. He did not support LGBT rights. So knowing that a gay, perverted man was in his house disgusted him. 

A knew story came out. It was the renter lying on the recliner with a post, "keep those requests coming.you don't want to miss out on this beef."


"That's it. I'm gonna go there and I'm gonna kick him out!" Mr. Commy said.

While he was driving he saw a new story posted. It was a different man this time. Wearing black cap, shirt and briefs. 


He recognized the young man. It was his son.

The post said, "my boyfriend just came in, from work. He's gonna help me sort out through all these naked pics that you have been sending me."

Mr. Commy could not believe that Commy junior, who was an altar boy and church server for years, had an illicit affair with another man.

He arrived at the house a few minutes later. He silently opened the door with his keys. 

He was greeted by loud grunts of men. 

He quickly went to the living room where it came from. He saw his son being fucked doggie style by the renter.

Commy junior saw him and panicked. "Oh my gawd. Dad. I'm sorry."

"Hello Mr. Commy. It was your son who invited me to rent this house to stage this orgy. He paid this, not me," the renter explained smirking.

Mr. Commy crossed his arms across his chest. "Is that so? Then continue fucking that sinful man!"

"Oooohh gawd Daddy ahhh!" Commy junior squealed as he was rapidly drilled by the renter.

No comments:

Post a Comment