If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

[SS-414] Couple Trapped


[COUPLE TRAPPED]

Ligan posed with his crossfit student, Forman. He flexed in his red wife beater while Forman was in white. A colleague from the gym took the picture via cellphone.

Ligan posted the picture on his instagram. "This is my client Forman. He used to be a skinny 120 lbs guy who admittedly had low self-esteem. However, since he enrolled in my specialized crossfit program. And now, five months after, he is a 160 pound muscled dude. But more than that, he gained a greater sense of self. Want to experience a positive life change like this? Contact me now."

In the wet area, he met with Forman. "Hey dude. Thanks again for letting me use your story for my socmed promotion."

Forman shook his head, "no biggie. But actually, I agreed because there's also a favor I need to ask from you."

"Yeah?"

"My girlfriend is finishing a diploma course on design," Forman said, "she needs to do a shoot on men's intimate weat that she did. I was wondering if you could model the suits with me."

"Sure!" 

After two days, Ligan found himself on the rooftop of his client's condo, posing in front of the camera, in just white bikini swim briefs.


Ylana, Forman's girlfriend was behind the lens. She kept raving at him, "gosh. Thank you so much for agreeing to do this. You certainly filled out my trunks nicely. And you've got a solid body too!"

He kept posing. He was unfazed with the girl's sexual remarks. He had been doing this underwear modelung for a long time already. It was not the first time that a lady oggled at him openly.

"Please tag my fan page when you post this please, so I get promoted too," Ligan requested.

She smiled slyly, "of course. I've seen your page. Man, you are a living and breathing lady wet dream."

Ligan was confused at why a woman who he knew was commited to a man, which also happened to be his client, was openly flirting with him. He cleared his mouth, "where is Forman?"

"He just did some calls... He'll be out soon," she replied while fixing the tripod, "I need you by the pool now. Under the shower."

Ligan reluctantly got in the pool at the spot he was instructed to. He continued posing like a professional. The cold water was starting to make you hard. Your bulge became strained inside your tight suit.


In the middle of the shoot, Forman reentered the scene in mesh briefs.

Ligan was amazed at how ripped and muscular his client had become. 

Ylana walked to him and french kissed him while handling his bulge, "gahd. Baby. You are so fucking sexy. I want to fuck you here now."

Ligan was surprised at how sexually liberated that woman was.

Forman chuckled, "let's thank Ligan. Also, shoot first, then sex."

Ylana laughed, "okay."

Forman exchanged places with Ligan.

Ligan stared at the hunk who was posing sexily in the water. He was truly a sexual man and his body doubled his charisma.


Ylanan nudged Ligan, "join him in the water please."

Ligan went back to the water and posed beside his client. At first they were just flexing, however he noticed that Forman was becoming very touchy.

Ligan stepped back, "hey."

Forman held his arm. The previously puny man was very strong after all.

"The real reason why I invited you hear is because my girl wants to see me fucking your sexy ass!" then he pulled down their briefs.

Ligan tried to struggle but he was surprisingly weak against his captor, "this is fucked up!"

Ylana spoke. "When I saw your page, I knew I had to see my boyfriend's cock in your ass! You're gonna enjoy it like I do."

Ligan was helpless as his back was pushed down. He feld a large hard flesh slice into his ass.

"ARRRGHHH NOOOO!" 

Ylana took pictures of Ligan's resisting stance while being fucked. 

Forman knew krav maga. There was no way that Ligan could be released. He just fucked frenzily.

Ligan almost fainted because of the pain. But the full filling of his ass started to feel different.

Ylona walked to Ligan and showed a sample image from the LCD of the SLR camera. His face was half pained and half happy. His eyes shot up.

"You seem to be enjoying my man's cock?" Ylona asked naughtily.

"Yes ugh. Yes I am. Fuck me harder."



No comments:

Post a Comment