If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 12, 2018

[SS-410] Prince's Assistant


[PRINCE'S ASSISTANT]

"I don't want to do this Sir... I'm bored," the Prince mumbled as he slouched on the sofa in the reading room. He was looking at the pictures in the camera.

The Prince's executive assistant sat beside the handsome royal son who was wearing respectable black suit. "Look we need you to do this. This is the King's wishes."

The Prince groaned, "I don't even know why he even cares for his seventh son. I'm not anywhere near succession to the throne. What we're doing is a complete waste of time."

"I told you, we need this pictorial to publicize your cool image. So that people can start knowing and liking you before he gives you a position in the government," the assistant explained.

"You forgot the part where he is also going to use this publicity to whore me out to the princesses of the other kingdoms to expand his reach," the Prince grumbled darkly.

The assistant chuckled. "I don't think we need to whore you out. You are a fine handsome man. Princesses and Duchesses will get in line to be married to you."

The Prince stood up, "okay. What's next."

"Well. We can go to the courtyard. Shoot some hoops. So, you can show you want to take part in the sports ministry."

The assistant and his cameramen went to the court. The Prince took his shirt off. He showed his basketball skills and rippling torso muscles while pictures where taken of him.


They had more shoots in different locations that they. In the evening, when the project was finished, the Prince retired to his room at the palace. His assistant was there too.

The Prince took a bath and climbed to his bed in designer underwear.

The assistant was still holding a camera. He took pictures of the sexy royal son.


The assistant then sat beside him.

"You are so hot, my dear Prince. You did a great job," the assistant said dearly.

The Prince smiled, "only because you were there my dear. I wanted to make you completely happy and bothered. Haha."

They kissed. After many years of working together, the assistant also fulfilled the Prince's restricted sexual needs. Their secret affair blossomed into years of romance kept under wraps.

The Prince frowned after the kiss.

"Oh. Why the sad face my love?" the assistant inquired.

"If I do get into an arranged marriage... What will happen to us?" the handsome prince worried.

"Well... I will continue to be by your side my beloved Prince. I promise you that," the assistant said sweetly.

The Prince blushed, "I'd count on that. But. Now I need you to be behind me.'

The assistant laughed, "as you wish, your honor."

They both removed the clothes that was left of them. The Prince stood and bent over the bed. "Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

The assistant, trusty as he is, thrusted into the royal asshole and fucked it hard and deep as the Prince desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment