If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Monday, February 5, 2018

[SS-407] He Likes


[HE LIKES]

The room is filled with silence. All you can hear is your heart pounding inside your chest. The air condition unit is maxed down, yet you are sweating profusely. 

You have been waiting there for ten minutes now. You start to think that this is all a joke. How can somebody out of your league ask to meet you in a private place, alone? You prepare for the worst. You search for hidden cameras that may be recording your demise. You find none.

You jump upon hearing the door knob being tinkered. Then the door swings open. He stands in front of you.

He smiles. You fawn over the baby faced man. He looks at you endearingly and mutters, "you came. I'm so happy."

He closes the door and leans on it. He faces you. Your coworker still wears his simple, clean semi-formal attire. The blue long sleeved polo accentuates his color. It fits him perfectly, hugging his obviously muscular body well.

"Why did you ask me to come here?" you ask him nervously.

He blushes, "I told you, man. I... I like you. And I really want to spend time with you. Get to know you better, outside work."

Your forehead crumples, "are you joking? I'm no way in your league... You're a discreet straight acting gay guy... I'm gay, but a really clumsy, nerdy, awkward one. I'm no Mr. GQ like you!"

"I don't care for that. I think your cleverness is hot. You are a hot geek..." he says sweetly.

You shake your head, "no... This is not true. I am dreaming. I must wake up."

He starts taking his top off, "hey I promise you. I am serious. I really like you. Don't you like me?"


You lick your lips as he starts pulling the sleeves off, "it's not that I don't like you..."

"Then what is it?" he asks coyly.

"Hot guys like you... You don't end up with average guys like me..." he mumble, "usually the hot guys I've been with, never really had authentic feelings with me."

He takes his shirt off completely. His muscular torso is on display, "heyyy... Just tell me if you don't like me... I won't bug you."


"Gahd. What is not to like about you?! You're fucking perfect! Perfrct enough to make hearts bleed," you say in awe.

He walks to you and kneels in front of you, "I want to show you how much I want this."

He shudder as he reaches for your fly. He pulls out your cock.

"What are you doing?" you panic.

He tugs your dick, "this is as big as I imagined it baby."

Then he sucks you. He sucks you deep. You feel the back of his throat. His handsome face looks up to you.

You are still unsure if this is another hot guy who will eventually dump you after sex. But this is something you would not want to miss.

He stands up and then kisses you tenderly.

But maybe-- and you hope this-- he must be better than them.

No comments:

Post a Comment