If you are under 18 years old, living in a country where gay sex is prohibited, or offended by gay sex then please leave this site immediately. Also, there will be i[ń]cest themes in some stories. Definitely not safe for work. Comments are welcome. Inform me if you own some of the pictures I will upload here and you want them removed Contact me at jockwonderlust@hotmail.com or twit me at @jwl_writerPH.

REMINDER: The world of fiction where the characters of my blog reside is void of the realities of HIV and STI. In the real world where we live in, HIV and STIs exist. This blog is merely an escape from that world, so that I can release my subconscious, which is full of crazy and messy sex fantasies. The scenes in these stories should never be recreated in real life. Guys, never ever attempt barebacking (if not using PrEP), rape or other unsafe sex acts. SECURE CONSENT. USE CONDOMS. GET TESTED. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

[SS-411] Dad Out


[DAD OUT]

You rush into your father's room. You find him there in his work clothes sitting on top of the master bed.

He looks surprised to see you. "What are you doing here? The break is still next month."

You sit beside him. "I came as soon as I heard. I can drive back to college before Monday. How are you doing?"

He sighs, "I'm fine."

"I'm really confused. I never saw it coming. Both of you two were fine," you inquire, "why did you break up with Mom?"

He sighs deeper, "I don't know how you'll take this son. But I need to be honest to you as I was honest to your mom."

You became worried. "What is it?"

He looks down. "I'm gay son."

Your heart thumped upon hearing the revelation. The man who raised you, to become the college football player that you are now. The one who was tough around you and fought beside you against your bullies... is gay.

He shakes his head, "if you want to leave me too, that's fine with me."

You hold on to his shoulders, "no. You are a terrific dad. I won't hate you for being strong enough to admit that. When did you figure it out?"

He shrugs, "uhm. I think I've had feelings for men all my life. I only got to come to terms with them recently."

"You have a boyfriend?" you ask.

"No. Not yet. I wasn't cheating your mother with a man," he answers, "actually, I've never been intimate with a man. I just feel that now... I'm ready."

"Hey... I'm sure Mom's gonna get over it..." you reassure him, "I accept you for who you are Dad."

"Thanks son. That means millions."

You embrace. You notice that his body felt harder against yours.

You stay at the house that weekend. You have several talks with him. You bond over cleaning the lawn. You talk about his plans and your university life and girlfriend. He is still the same macho dad who raised you from a pup.

You actually feel closer to him that you have ever been.


Sunday morning, you wake up. When you walk down the stairs, you find him cleaning the living room in white briefs.

"Wow Dad. When you start working out? You're packed!" you comment as you peered at his sculpted body.

He blushes. "Oh. When you went to college I went to the gym more often. That was where my desire for men increased. I almost had sex with one of the trainers there. But I was too scared."

"Oh. But why?"

"Uh? I didn't want my first time to be with just someone. It has to be with someone I trust," he explains.

"That makes sense. But gahd. If I was gay, I'd do you." You get surprised by your last comment.

He goes deep red. "Haha. Too bad you're not. And you're my son."

A crazy idea hits you, "uhm what if we... What if you try it on me?"

Your father's eyes widen, "what?! I can't do that."

"Well we're both virgins at this. Let's just say I also got curious too. And I just want to help you out. So, you'd know what to do just in case you find someone who you can be gay with."

He looks away, "there's no way."

You push down your shorts and show you jockstrap encased ass.


You see him lock his eyes on your butt.

"Dad. Let me do this for you. I honestly want to help you. Don't you think your only son is sexy? Huh gay dad?" you ask him seductively.

"Gahd. You're the sexiest son. I admit, you're really one in the list of guys I want to do," he replies bashfully.

You walk to him, "then let's start crossing items from that list, Dad."

You kiss him. He responds ardently.

He bites his lips, "this is fucked up."

"Suck your son Dad..."

He kneels and pulls down your black jockstrap. He gobbles your dick sloppily. He really does seem inexperienced.

But it is the first time you receive a blow job from a man. The heat of your father's mouth is heaven for your penis.

After a few minutes, he stands up again. He takes control of the kiss. He hugs your muscular body firmly. Then he fondles your butt.

In the middle of tongue locking, you feel a finger ease in.

"Oh man..." you groan. It feels good.

He whispers to you, "I want to fuck you son. You offered this sex to me. Will you let me fuck you?"

"Ugh yes Dad. Fuck me Dad..."

No comments:

Post a Comment